md2 to ddd

Previous topic - Next topic

SnooPI

Maybe a DDD+ format with skeleton animation  :)

Cool, I didn't need to make a ms3d loader  :bed:  =D

mentalthink

Curios, Snoopy, the English understable it's mine not from Erico  :D :D :D, perhaps it's we are hot blood people... But if enough for womens not problem,  :D :D :D :D

SnooPI

I understood nothing mentalthink :D

mentalthink

Don't Worry " tonterias Españolas "  :D :D :D

SnooPI

it was a joke I understand what you said (think I understood  ;)), the problem is that I don't agree:

women prefer french lovers  :nana:  :D

mentalthink

JAJAJA!!!  :D :D :D

erico

What! Im sure they prefer a brazillian latino caliente lover for sure! ;/

Slydog

What?  You guys are crazy!  Women clearly prefer the company of a strong Canadian logger with thick . . . dang - can't finish this sentence - on floor - laughing too hard!  Well screw you guys . . . I'm going home! :glare:
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

Kitty Hello

ddd is very complex and hard to describe. If you can make a loader for any type of format and provide me a function keyframeToTriangles that builds a triangle list for a given animation frame, I'll include that natively. Deal?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk

kanonet

I would prefer to have this helper tools open source, so we can add features (like new formats) or fix bugs (wasn't there a problem that vertex colors are ignored in some formats?) and you would have less trouble/more time.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

SnooPI

:D :D  mentalthink, erico, Slydog
This issue should be clarified  (maybe one day in another topic  ;))

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2014-Apr-24
ddd is very complex and hard to describe. If you can make a loader for any type of format and provide me a function keyframeToTriangles that builds a triangle list for a given animation frame, I'll include that natively. Deal?

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk

Good idea! but I think kanonet is right, that would be more easier if the format was open source (and maybe the tool).

But I shall think about what you propose Gernot.
However, have you an explanation in relation to the very large difference in size between the MD2 and DDD?
It's very strange  :(