Gamebuino Meta

Previous topic - Next topic

erico

Hello chaps, some of you might recall the gamebuino indiegogo campaign from a few years ago.
That project just went a step up and the new gamebuino meta kickstarter is up and running as of yesterday.

I have been helping out however I can for the past year and I even got a beta hardware here with me, quite nice stuff!
So, if anyone is interested, check it out here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/805870251/gamebuino-meta/description

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

erico

I wish there was glbasic for it, or a basic dialect. One needs C to code it and it is always hard to learn a new language. ;)

Hark0

Waiting for my meta..... I'm one of the backers of this crowdfunding.

:booze:
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

erico

Good to hear Harko, it is indeed a nice piece of hardware. Very easy to code too so far.
We have a discord channel going on, feel free to pop up whenever you have time.

bigsofty

Interesting, must look into this...
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mentalthink

But you can do one for yourself ?¿, I see where you can download the Libs, and I think it's only an Arduino with Nokia 5110 Screen...
Is really nice, and I see you have compiler for Html5 and can use an emulator for test games.

erico

That is the older gambuino, not the new META one, which does not have an emu or released libs yet.
The new one may have a version for sale which is board only.

Slydog

This looks so cool - I couldn't resist, so I just ordered one! Can't wait.
$150 Canadian - not cheap, but seems worth it.

I love the robotics options and think I'll have fun with that too.
Now I just gotta come up with a cool pixelated game idea.
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]