Doubt, about import 3d mesh whit frames or use X_momevent for move it.?¿

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi, I´ve a question about the optimizacion for a code, for make move 3D objects:

Well, what is more faster, import the mesh from Blender, Max or anything software, whit in example 50 Frames (Whit the movement, in this case rotations, and transformations)?¿, or import the model whit a only one frame, and put in this model the rotation and movement , picking code.

The speed can be equal?¿, or Glbasic consider in great measure, if I import whit translations, or I make the translation under Glbasic. Have a great difference in this 2 options?¿

thanks for your reply, and time.

Kinds Regards,
Iván J.

Kitty Hello

mentalthink

Thanks Gernoot, but another doubt, rotating is too more faster, than have a X_Obj rotated from a 3d Suite. (n Frames)

Excuse me for my ignorance, but I don´t know if for translate the matrix, the devices need the same power for tanslation and for a rotation, from my modest point of view I think is more complex, rotate an object than move it, and I don´t know if x_rotate can speed down the aplication.

Thanks again.

Kinds Regards,
Iván J.

Kitty Hello

multiplication with the transormation matrix is done anyway. You can't bypass this. So use it wherever possible toavoid animation interpolation (which must be calculated in real time)