The Next Gen

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxheadroom

Hi,
may i ask when the next update is?
If there is an update, will it only contain any bug fixes?
And is it worth waiting on the edge of my programing seat for any supper extras!

thanks, max...

Kitty Hello

I'm about to release it. But I've got some difficulties here. Lots of changes. The lights in 3D were.. well.. not really correct. And the import program for DirectX format has been rewriten in huge parts.
Facing a problem in exporting with Blender here, so I have to fix that, too.
What monster-super-mega features would you await? Updates usually bring bugfixes (how come?) and sometimes new commands. When there's huge changes, you can see that I'm working on a game myself - which I am at the moment ;)

Maxheadroom

sound like a lot of work, but fun.
the monster-super-mega feature i am waiting for is the com port read/wright access, however insted i am currently trying to emulate a network client from another operating system to connect into a hosted glbasic game, if you have any extra info you can give me on the network side things like what info the client is sending to the host for setup and what order it is waiting for and how to change the port numbers ect. if its a trade secret then don't tell me :D, i will wait for the com port part as i can connect to it and get the other system to send out the network info.
sounds completly mad but i think it will work :)

thanks, max...