*NEW* Current Version on STEAM16.793

Webchat:
Visit the chat

Books

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

Thanks for that!

Ian Price

Very generous of you MrT. I think I got a couple of your books early on, but can't remember which ones now. One had a 3D racing game track int it IIRC. The other might have been the reference guide. Or did I buy those on webOS? Dunno - can't remember now. Anyway, it's good of you to release them into the wild for free. :)
I came. I saw. I played.

kanonet

Thank you MrT! I especially like the reference guide, its better then the GLB help file IMHO. Also nice to look over your routines from the other books too. :good:
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

MrTAToad

Glad you all like them!

Marmor

Hey thanks a lot for this cool Present.

Btw is where a way to get the media from ?

MrTAToad

Any media isn't available unfortunately - the only real choice would be to use some GLBasic stuff.

Marmor

Ok no Problem  :good:

MrTAToad

It should keep you busy for a while :)

MrTAToad

I've decided to revise and re-publish the Reference Manual one more time, with the addition of the new commands and various updates.

erico

That is great Mr.T!

MrTAToad

Thanks!

MrTAToad

The book should be available for the Kindle at around $5/£4/E4.50 on the Amazon Store in a few days.

Also available in the archaic medium known as a "book" for the princely price of $71.00/£55/E64

I hope to get it available at the Lulu digital store soon (as will be available in print from them once I've bought a copy).

Ian Price

£55!? :O  :x  :giveup:   :D
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Its why I want to get the eBook up and running... :)

MrTAToad

The Kindle version is now available here : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JZFEB6O

A fair bit has changed between this and the previous version : webOS has been removed and HTML and Raspberry Pi information has been added, along with the few new commands.