Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GLBasic - en / Re: Android 6 Crashing
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 10:22 pm »
Hi SF,

Another idea that I thought might be possible is to use the methods of another dev environment and learn how they get round the Android Studio issue...

Maybe copying what game maker yoyo does...?

https://help.yoyogames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216754558-Ads-Google-Mobile-Advertising-v1-3-

Maybe it helps you, maybe not?

:)

Also here is a list of the best incentivised networks...

http://topnetworks.com/best-incentive-networks
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 10:02 am »
:)

Great stuff!
« Last post by spacefractal on 2017-Sep-21 »
I'm do diffensivt take a look when possible and time. It's a 35kb sdk.
« Last post by MrPlow on 2017-Sep-21 »
Also I'd say they aren't the only show in town...
Beta Tests / Re: new pinball type
Thanks Erico!

I remember a game similar to that water one too!
here is the android version...without cutesy balls...I think it is better that way...
on the horizontal block..can you explain? Do you mean long blocks to 'L' shapes and such?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gazzappergames.gazinko.pachinko

Can been nice alternative and they still supply Jar files so hope fully should been possible without Android Studio. The only down side is it's require api-15 to get working...... But small price to pay.
Announcements / Re: GLBasic v15
« Last post by PaLe on 2017-Sep-21 »
donate.
Thank you very much for all the work you are doing.
Beta Tests / Re: new pinball type
« Last post by erico on 2017-Sep-21 »
Gave a go, pretty great!
Will there be stuff that blocks the balls horizontally to?

This does remind me of:
hi Sf,

An Ad Platform that allow Reward Ads is an interesting option.

I was contacted by a crowd called Adscend Advertising...maybe one of those reward advert sdks is worth looking into :)
the crash bug in the Ios 64 bit was fixed in glbasic compression file, which was not there the debugger was pointed, so its was a nice fix by HeadKaze.

Im have not yet and still to update to newer Android SDK. But im will been sure to remove all Google Play Service, until im a day get it updated to use Android Studio. You should also remove eventuelly OUYA stuff in OnCreate() for better compatible, which also can crash out on some devices. That stuff was added before v2.9. Its was fixed in v3 by simple remove Ouya stuff shop when not used.

the older stuff might work, but can been depreacted in newer devices, and sometimes Android is very pisky and crappy annoying to do work with. For me Android is quite worse than iOS. Yes really. Im could not get the older google play SDK to work with newer SDK example (the newest separated SDK im could find), the ads was loaded, but then nothing then was happens at all (the callback did nothing at all as its should). That hence im remove it instead, due Google's requirements.

But.... im will also look to possible to open a webpage inside the app (as a dialog), which can been used for ads and news purpose instead, which can been a nice alternative. Since its open a webpage inside the app, then you could use pretty much anything really. The best alternative im will do when im went back again. That seens to been possible, but might require a newer Android for some features.

So lso Im will also no longer support Android 2.x and Android 3.x devices at all in the future.... even its might work. also im hate to support older versions. Remember on Ios, im cannot even support iOS 7 and below..... Apple wont accept that at all anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10