News:

*NEW* Current Version on STEAM16.793

Webchat:
Visit the chat

ADB

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

I'll stick this here as it's pretty relevant to anyone using GLB and Android.

It's a little run down on how to setup and use ADB ...

http://www.basic4ppc.com/forum/basic4android-getting-started-tutorials/6484-connecting-your-device-ide.html
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

kaotiklabs

Many thanks it was really helpful!
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

mentalthink

HI bigsofty thanks for the link, but I think the emulator it´s too much slow... I try to use the Android 4.0, but the GLbasic don´t works... I read the faster way for the emulator it´s use under Virtual Box, I try onlye the 4.0 and runs whit the speed of a real device, I look only the UI, but I think in 2.1 have to runs very quickly....

Thanks for the link.

kaotiklabs

Just in case, I will explain that I could managed to install the debug drivers for my tablet adding the corresponding ids to the google driver .inf, as explained in the document.

Now works flawlesly.
Vote Cthulhu! Because the stars are right!!!!
Ia Ia Cthulhu F' tang!

bigsofty

Nice simple vid on installing your ADB USB drivers...

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)