"Karma Miwa" for iOS, Android, Ouya (released), homeage for Snokie.

Previous topic - Next topic

kanonet

I also like Ian's bird better and think that different feet should get tried.

Quote from: erico on 2013-Nov-08...
Yep, it is an elder man thing, we have to keep kids on constant tension. :D
Just calling us every 5 minutes, to change your nappy, does not mean you keep up the tension. :-[
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

spacefractal

here is ians bird act like as the "old mom" code. Its actuelly works pretty well. The frames both using is the same, so im just need do some code for id swap between those two birds, then you would could play as the other bird (the orange feet is still not tried on yet).

Even they have same size, its works awesome using both birds that way and do some turning dancing as well blinking.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

DaCarSoft

I like it so much!!!

Congratulations to all!!!

It have an incredible look now!
"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

erico

Looking at both this way, it feels the eyes should be more similar on both, will try that with the newer feet.

spacefractal

Not sure its required about eye. Its just look more a she bird, hehe. Im not worry about that at all.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

erico

I tried latest build with some animations implemented.
It does move in game reeeeally smooth, great work with the frames Space!

erico

Ops...forgot to lay the standard joke on last post, so here it goes:

Quote from: kanonet on 2013-Nov-09
Just calling us every 5 minutes, to change your nappy, does not mean you keep up the tension. :-[

Of course! That is another technik, we gotta keep the kids busy somehow, you know. :O :P

kanonet

Quote from: erico on 2013-Nov-09...
Of course! That is another technik, we gotta keep the kids busy somehow, you know. :O :P
Oh and I always thought that 5 minutes was the maximum time that you could remember anything. But of cause you can just invent a "reason" behind it... :whip:

BTW happily no moderator is checking this thread to stop our spam. :offtopic:
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Ian Price

QuoteBTW happily no moderator is checking this thread to stop our spam. :offtopic:
Well, funny enough...

Yeah, let's try to keep at least one thread on track shall we. I know you youngsters have no patience, and get easily distracted, but this is worth waiting for. :P
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

Quote from: kanonet on 2013-Nov-10
Oh and I always thought that 5 minutes was the maximum time that you could remember anything. But of cause you can just invent a "reason" behind it... :whip:

5 minutes is the maximum time allowed dealing with the newer-born :D

I think I got the feet on Ian´s bird right now, it does look great with the different feet.
Space has been updating the game often with the newer things and it is looking greater by the minute.

There is something in this game that reminds me of Rygar without the weapons, maybe it is the frantic feeling that happens when time is running out?
The platform detection is really great and can be punishing some times.
I got to the underground stages now, quite a "hero" feeling there. :good:

spacefractal

I'm are those day updating, testing and tweeks the leveldesign.

Also today Ian's bird is now playable when pro mode is selected. The new feet works nice on that bird too.

spacefractal

No need to show "Help Needed" anymore, since Erico help me for sprites and Kasper will soon went back again for drawing the indoor scene (as well ian might still and should drawing sketch eventuelly for other sprites :-D.

Here is Ians bird with orange feet in action (which is playable in Pro Mode), which could call Miwa:

Here is the original bird, which could call Tiko:

Miwa is used as a bird name, which is used for one of the bird, im do thinks there should been a another bird name too? Mightbeen Tiko?

erico

Oh no! Ian´s bird is doing the PRO mode! :'( :P
I hope Kanonet misses this post :doubt:

Got a few days busy here on my end, will try the fonts soon and then the other sprites.
Would be nice if Ian had some designs for them;)

kanonet

spacefractal

Dont do too many offtypic thing, even its ok to do some kidding :-) hehe.

im could choice uses Irans bird in the rookie mode rather than Pro mode...