Intel Ultrabook Offer

Previous topic - Next topic

okee

Got this email last week from Intel but hadn't opened it, thought it was the usual update but while lying in bed this morning
i read it and immediately sent them an email. DOH

I know a few on here signed up when the netbook developer program was going on so might have also got this email
don't know if it's too late to join and get this offer but it's worth a try.

I'm nearly sure this is the device: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPENA5D1cJI
A laptop that folds into a tablet

Anyway fingers crossed

QuoteI am happy to inform you that as a member our Software Partner Program Intel is considering sending you an Ivy Bridge, touch screen and sensor, Windows 8 Ultrabook in July, in order to aid you in your software enablement work.

This state of the art Ultrabook would be yours to keep free of charge once a non-disclosure agreement has been signed.

The only condition would be your commitment to enable your software for these devices by incorporating the use of touch screen and/or sensors capabilities into your software.

If you are interested and willing to work with Intel on this, please send me a description of the type of software you would work on, and whether you would be incorporating touch screen or sensor capabilities into it, or both.

Obviously touch screen is something that is important with regard to Windows 8, and by sensor capabilities I am referring to compass, accelerometer, gyroscope, GPS, ambient light, etc.

Once we have this information, we will study it and decide whether or not it is suitable for this program.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.