BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Burguer stuff
« Last post by MrPlow on Today at 10:50 am »
Cool Erico! Look forward to seeing it on Steam!  :good:
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 10:51 pm »
The difficult mode is now gone. The only difference was enemy set up per level and their speed.
I got it all into one mode.

It works on the pad and analog here on my logitech joystick, maybe I have to make them both available since on my pad I can switch each to use by pressing a button. Well thought, will add that.

I will STEAM it this end of month I hope. It has one campaign of 9 levels which will present themselves randomly.
I will add a couple more campaigns if people are interested and possibly a random campaign generator if lot´s of people enjoy it.
Beta Tests / Re: New Arcade Game
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 10:46 pm »
A lot of downloads outside of playstore it seems too and a lot of players playing on PC's running android OS.

That is new to me, I would not think people would be playing it on the likes of a pc.
Are those numbers that big?
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 10:26 pm »
Its doing well on ad clicks.

A lot of downloads outside of playstore it seems too and a lot of players playing on PC's running android OS.

Bug Reports / Android touch Errors going above threshold...
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 09:06 pm »
Never seen this before but one of my apps is getting large % crashes....

native: pc 000000000005c8dc  /data/app/com.gazzappergames.centiplode.centipedeshooter-1/lib/arm/libmain.so (_ZNK5QueueIN7DXInput8MousePosEE4SizeEv+20)
  native: pc 000000000005bc58  /data/app/com.gazzappergames.centiplode.centipedeshooter-1/lib/arm/libmain.so (_ZN7DXInput14RefreshMouseXYEv+72)

All related to touch issues....the controls are drag and I have limited the mousecounts....but it must be something else.
Anyone got any bright ideas on this one?
« Last post by dreamerman on Yesterday at 08:36 pm »
As already mentioned player number above chefs at start/respawn would be nice.
Joypad steering is fluent, but you should add support for steering with dpad, as it feel more retro (at least on my x360 controller only analog stick was working).
Whats the difference between easy/hard mode? On easy 'stuck on landing' shouldn't appear, but on hardest mode this could give additional challenge, all depends on difficulty balance and how it would fit into it.
Game really has a chance to attract users, single screen co-op/competitive games are rare those days and on one side it's strength, but on other it's weakness as real fun comes with playing with friends, and ideal target for this game would be Nintendo Switch or eventually other consoles, Steam might be hard to conquer.
I hope that it will do well after release as it's really good ;-)
« Last post by dreamerman on Yesterday at 04:23 pm »
spacefractal has nice idea, this would be nice setting for phones, as I think that game plays better on tablet (larger screen) as finger doesn't cover game objects in such a degree. Btw. nice to see that the game has >10k install base, does it translates in some way to other your projects and ad clicks?
Beta Tests / Re: new pinball type
« Last post by dreamerman on Yesterday at 04:14 pm »
Tried it on Android 6 device, no problems with game, it's running nice... To be honest I think that this would be better in some simple games pack, or with crazy/more advanced graphics, or with obstacles, moving platforms or something that would attract player more.
But thats good start for a little casual one-finger game :-)
Bug Reports / Re: GLB 15.004 DO NOT COMPILE
« Last post by dreamerman on Yesterday at 04:03 pm »
Yeah new debugger has some problems, but it always added some slowdowns, due that I prefer to almost always compile as release and use custom functions to show needed variables/arrays data, only when encountering serious problems I'm switching to debug mode. Debugger may be really handy to track game flow yet it has some issues at this stage.
Is your code ok? results using release and debug mode are different? That would be serious issue..
You found simple fix that doesn't complicate code to much, thats good. Btw it would be nice to have some pinned topic with known bugs and workarounds/fixes for them or something like this.. What's interesting I noticed that in some AAA/normal games you need to have joypad plugged in before starting game, as when game already loads with no joypad it will only allow to use mouse + keyboard as controls...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10