Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Sequencer Software
« Last post by erico on Today at 04:00 am »
That is very nice synth. Price of these software is understood as with such, one can high quality compose anything.
I don´t think I know enough on this field to recommend anything, but I have a korg controler here and it works with many trackers, including milkytracker as mentioned by Spacefractal. Milky being quite nice as I can run it on my canoo and android phone.

One software that could support what you need is the BUZZMACHINES but I´m not sure if it is still in development.
http://buzzwiki.robotplanet.dk/index.php/Jeskola_Buzz_Wiki

Off Topic / Re: What I'm doing right now. (Manic Maker)
« Last post by erico on Today at 12:51 am »
Great, I´m quite against variable transparency on retro games. :D
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 11:54 pm »
I'm do when it's a official beta/release.

transparencies is not a plan for code. But I'm pretty sure it's could do png transparencie. But not for the orignal machine palette. They are limited to the orignal one. But you can do HD levels.....
« Last post by bigsofty on Yesterday at 10:49 pm »
Looks good, give me a shout when there's a Windows beta plz!  :good:
« Last post by bigsofty on Yesterday at 10:28 pm »
Thanks for the links guys.

I'm trying to find a hobby away from coding, so I picked up a synth (Deepmind 12) and would really like to be able to control, record midi and a few VSTi's(pref. 64 bit). The only tracker I can see that fully supports VSTi 32/64 is Renoise but I think FLStudio looks really good. LMMS looks good also but I feel I will probably need to go with the commercial option for decent 64bit VST support.

TBH I'm a bit shocked at some of the prices for full featured sequencing software ( Ableton Live is 450 quid!  :O ). Reaper (It's cheap too)seems to cover a lot of ground and the demo is indefinite but I still find myself wandering through a maze if sub-menus and dialogue boxes to the find the simplest thing.

It's an area I've not looked into before, I'm complaining but also enjoying the change of scene.  :D

Beta Tests / Re: New Arcade Game
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 06:48 pm »
I guess the controls are fine as far as touch goes.
It is really hard to convey a control scheme for touch devices that works with action games.

It is either the drag, the virtual pad or something very uncommon.

Steam partner? That has nothing to do with the 100$ per game right?
something. its could also been a bug relative to that. but as im remember its does allways return same number of mouse devices, which its should not do that. But im would limit to the number of touches the game was intended to been using. not more.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android - Touch / Mouse movement related crashes...
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 05:02 pm »
Thanks
I already have that GLOBAL statement,
do you think I should do a check for if mmy is NULL after the MOUSESTATE or could it be breaking on that Mousestate command?
Beta Tests / Re: New Arcade Game
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 02:42 pm »
Property you can add a setting to allow setting how high the ship should been put from the finger, so they can adjust it. mightbeen in both x and y.
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 02:41 pm »
im used FLStudio from version 3... but stopped after version 10 (but currectly stick to v10), due the software was changed too much and was more confusing after they stopped the pattern use (the main reason im purchased it for since that). But they do still do previous download throught for older versions.

For XM tracker im often use Milky Tracker (often with sound from the named software).

.... For Commodore 64 im use SidTracker on iPad.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10