Different number of arguments in a function

Previous topic - Next topic

Slydog

So all of GLBasic functions are available using INLINE?
I could code the entire game with multiple functions and classes in C++, as long as I wrap the file with INLINE..ENDINLINE?
Would this work with multiple project files too where you could call functions from another file?
At the very least I could code some libraries in C++, which is something I have considered.
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

MrTAToad

QuoteSo all of GLBasic functions are available using INLINE?
I could code the entire game with multiple functions and classes in C++, as long as I wrap the file with INLINE..ENDINLINE?
Yes and Yes!

Slydog

Mainly to use GLBasic's commands without having to recode that functionality.
I'm not about to write my own OpenGL library!  :S

But realistically I'm fine with writing in basic, I can live with the few limitations.
Plus, I don't want to rewrite any of my code, although that would let me procrastinate a little longer =D
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]

MrTAToad

Quote from: Ocean on 2011-Oct-07
Quote from: MrTAToad on 2011-Oct-07
QuoteSo all of GLBasic functions are available using INLINE?
Yes and Yes!

And that could invoke the question:  why use GLB at all if you're going to do it that way?  What would be the point?
Multi-platform support would be a lot harder if you just used C, although, of course, if you didn't want multi-platform support, then you would use some C system.