Happy Christmas and Holydays

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Well guys, the Christmas it's very near and the end of the World too  =D =D :D...
Only I want desire the best for this days and the next year (But I think in Spain all will worst), be happy whit your friends and family... eat a lot of, and drink more... :D :D (don't take the car  ;), the next year I need help whit the GLbasic codes)...

Only this, be happy and pick Code  :booze: :booze: :booze: :-*

My Better wishes for 2013...

Ian Price

Indeed :)

Wishing you all a safe and happy Christmas and all the best for the year ahead.

I came. I saw. I played.

Hemlos

Happy holidays everyone!  :booze:
Bing ChatGpt is pretty smart :O

Asmodean

Happy Christmas , Happy Holidays and Season's Greetings.

kanonet

Merry Christmas and and a very happy new year to all of you and your family!
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

bigsofty

Have a nice Christmas guys and a fully bug-free new year!  :good:

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

mentalthink

Feliz Navidad!!!, well guys today you have to put "tocinete" , I hope don't drink too much, we have to be stay here for the 11 Version... HTML5 forever!!!

Un fuerte abrazo para todos y gracias por está Comunidad tan maja !!!   <<<---(Sorry but I don't know how *love* say this in English... )

:-* :good: =D <3

MrTAToad

Marmor

Ian Price

Wishing everyone a Very Hippy New Year

Let's continue to spread Peace, love and GLB games all round in 2013  :D
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

Jeje, happy new Year... I think you live to the rigth of my town... 2 streets forward!!!! :D :D :D
Be happy and the new year commes very good... I listen the news today, and I think in Spain "las vamos a pasar canutas", we are very *love*...  :S :S :S

erico

Feliz ano novo a todos, some good time to come this year!