Thank you for the update!

MrTAToad

One slight problem :

This loop is okay :
Code (glbasic) Select
self.row[newSize%].TColumn_Initialise()

However, when you try to add a value to newSize% (an offset, if you will), eg :

Code (glbasic) Select
self.row[newSize%+1].TColumn_Initialise()

The compiler generates an "error : call to undefined function : TColumn" error

MrTAToad

Occasionally I have noticed that the editor cursor isn't displayed after a program exits - you have to select a different window before returning for it to be displayed.

Kitty Hello

GAH! I've been trying to fix that about a dozent times now. So a stupid error. In Debug mode or release?

MrTAToad

hardyx

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2010-Jun-10
Currently, NOT wont invert the sign of a number :

Code (glbasic) Select
DEBUG NOT(-1)+"\n"
DEBUG NOT(1)+"\n"

Both return 0
Operator NOT inverts a boolean expression, not inverts the sign. Any number not zero is evaluated to true and the zero is false. Then, I think your test is ok.

NOT(-1)   -->  NOT(true)  --> false  --> 0
NOT(1)    -->  NOT(true)  --> false  --> 0

MrTAToad

Yes - I would like NOT to work on both boolean operators and arithmetic ones

Kitty Hello

that exists. bNOT().

MrTAToad

Ooh - yes!  Forgot about that...

MrTAToad

One other thing - I have noticed that the editor lists functions in types twice - once with % and once without

[EDIT]
Fixed.

[attachment deleted by admin]

MrTAToad

Dont forget JPEG's :)

NETWEBGET doesn't seem to be working in V8 on a Windows 7 or XP machines - Scramble is just returning an empty scores.ini file, for example.

Could someone else test as its quite possible my router playing around :)

Kitty Hello

Also, can you try the NETWEBGET$ instead? It sounds like one of those "try to read before you write" bugs on Windows 7.

MrTAToad

Both seem to be a problem - NETWEBGET returns 0, whilst NETWEBGET$ doesn't create the output file.
[edit]fixed.

I'm not sure SHELLCMD works on Linux on Ubuntu 10 - the clipboard routine doesn't seem to work.

MrTAToad

When used to print some text, some font sizes dont produce readable characters.  I've included one font as an example.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kitty Hello

the font is square and thus considered as 128 characters. Sorry. A bug in the font creator?