Woohoo!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

QuoteMy street was flooded today.
Hope it hasn't affected you directly.
I came. I saw. I played.

matchy

The tropical storm is over now and it's a little wet but fine now. There were literally street swimming pools all over even in the city.

Kitty Hello

Dude! Get a grip (literally)

Wampus

I think I'm living in the only place in the world right now that isn't experiencing weather extremes. I'm just watching a lot of the world news thinking "holy ****!"

doimus

I've been feeling the same... and asking myself: when will be our turn? and what kind of sh!t will hit my place?

P.S. little bit of trivia:
There was supposed to be the fourth Mad Max movie made in Australia just about these days.
You know, the post-apocalyptic movie about crazy people in crazy cars in desolated deserts.
Well, the filming was postponed indefinitely, since the whole southern Australian desert has turned into flowery green pastures because of El Nina!  :S

Darmakwolf

Everything finally shipped and arrived. Mac mini unibody aluminum is an amazing little desktop! Installed Parallels and am using GLBasic in Coherence mode. It's perfect! Got all the provisions set up, and I've linked a shared folder to easily open Xcode projects from glbasic and can compile in seconds. Loving it! =)