Quick request

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Hi,

This is a request to the non-German GLBasic users.

I recently informed Gernot that his PayPal form was in German when it should be in the native language of the browser user. He checked his settings, which looked fine. So why is my attempt to use the GLBasic PayPal purchase form in German? Maybe it's a problem with my browser or some other factor.

To verify the problem, could any non-German users click on this link, http://www.glbasic.com/main.php?lang=en&site=paypal and the press the "Pay now with PayPal" button(Don't worry this will only bring up the PayPal form for a purchase, it won't make a buy). Then show their results above please?

Many thanks,

Ian

Edit: "PatPal"?!? :D
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Moru

I also get german text. I tried both with a swedish and german IP-number, swedish and english browsers. All turn up with german text.

okee

I get German text also
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Ruidesco

Ja, the text there is as German as sauerkraut. =D

DVD Guy

I get English.  I'm in the U.S.

erico

I get the german too.

edit: I´m in brazil but my comp and browser is set to US english, and so is google and chrome.

MrTAToad

Get German too, with the usual option to translate...

Zapp

English, from Australia.

Hark0

German...

I'm in Barcelona, Spain.
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

Emil

German, I'm in sweden

Ian Price

Yep, German.
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

In Spaninsh I´m Barcelona Spain. I use Firefox

Crivens

German in Cyprus.

Cheers
Current fave quote: Cause you like musicians and I like people with boobs.

theprotocol

German and I live in Dubai.

My preference would be English.

Slydog

If I don't know how to read German, how will I know it's in German?
It looks Greek to me?  :P  (is that a saying over there too? ha)

Kidding of course, it's in English, and I'm from Canada.
My current project (WIP) :: TwistedMaze <<  [Updated: 2015-11-25]