PSVita development with GLB?

Previous topic - Next topic

spacefractal

C++ is not allowered due security as I read, so its can been really hard for support with GlBasic.

For me its a clean area platform with using C# could been sold as own separate packages if its GlBasic ever ported to C#. Eventuelly a c++ to C# wrapper (if such of that exists, which would been very excellent).

So its seen more more company is on the C# vagon and in some future its cannot been avoid.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

mentalthink

Perhaps can be a good new platform, but I listen a interview in a Poscast in Spain, about people who works in Dinamic in 80´s, and speak about working for PStation , and they told about Sony, it´s abosuletely nefast the help for indie Developers, if you don´t have a bucket whit a pair of millions of dolars, seems we are a very very big sh... for them...

Can be very interesting, but perhaps after the market want a lot of quality and a lot of applications come back to her creator...

I think it´s better another platforms like bada and this kinds of mobiles, don´t have a lot of numbers of mobile solds, but I think it´s something like Palm Pre...