BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Red Wizard Island
« Last post by r0ber7 on Today at 01:19 pm »
It's something how Youtube videos are tagged here on forum, in Opera I had to disable ad blocking and allow 'dangerous' content to be shown  :D
You can always check html source of that post to get direct link or hit 'inspect element' in browser.
Game is looking good, I know that this could be a lot of additional work but it would be nice to see cooperative gameplay option, plug two gamepads and play with friend, or even some versus mode.

Thanks for the heads up, I hope the video is working for everyone now. I won't be doing co-op, sorry. Development of the levels, camera and so on would have to change and there is plenty of work without adding extra features now.

What would be the thing you think is most interesting about this game? :)
Announcements / Re: Burguer stuff
« Last post by dreamerman on Yesterday at 10:35 am »
hm.. XBox game pad should be same as others joupads to check.
but if it will help you here it goes, Xbox 360 Wireless controler checked with joystick2.gbas from 'samples'
GETDIGIX() GETDIGIY() -> DPad / directional digital pad -> left x=-1, right=1, up y=-1, down y=1
GETJOYX() GETJOYY() -> left/main analog stick -> same stuff, max left value =-1, max right value =1...
GETJOYRX() GETJOYRY() -> same as above for right analog stick
GETJOYBUTTON(jpad, but) -> buttons: 0-A, 1-B, 2-X, 3-Y, 4-left bumper, 5-right bumper, 6-back, 7-start, 8-left stick click, 9-right stick click,
GETDIGIZ() -> 0-neutral, -1 -> left trigger pressed, 1 -> right trigger pressed
I've checked also JOYSTATE command and must say that using it isn't good idea.
If you need any futher info fell free to ask ;]
GLBasic - en / Re: Polyvector query
« Last post by MrPlow on 2018-Jul-19 »
Hi
The sprite is the virtual screen sprite.
Wasn't aware of a -1 value for the polyvector and it works for all my other sprite renders...I think I am just missing something small...
I didn't sort it I just left it as it was before at 0 screen position.

Maybe you're correct? I will check out your suggestion. :)
GLBasic - en / Re: Polyvector query
« Last post by dreamerman on 2018-Jul-19 »
You probably figured it out but topic remains open so I will try to help :p
shx is same for source and destination coords? that source sprite is some kind of sprite atlas or you trying to render it as a one sprite?
Didn't play with GLBasic for some time but shouldn't those right/bottom coordinates be basex-1 and basey-1?
If your sprite is 960px width and 600px height then first pixel is 0x0, last is 959x599, wasn't it that way or I forgot something? hm..
I assume that if you are drawing with smoothing disabled it can just cut those left/top border pixels.
Announcements / Re: Asteroids Vector Game
new modes 2 & 3 are brighter and they looks better in my opinion that first mode.
Only one issue that I have are hitboxes for gui elements, sometimes when playing it's hard to hit rotation/shoot button. You are using rect or circle based checking for that? I've checked with scriber and if you touch buttons inside them but near edge it doesn't detect that, you need to touch little closer to center of them, at least on my phone.
It's something how Youtube videos are tagged here on forum, in Opera I had to disable ad blocking and allow 'dangerous' content to be shown  :D
You can always check html source of that post to get direct link or hit 'inspect element' in browser.
Game is looking good, I know that this could be a lot of additional work but it would be nice to see cooperative gameplay option, plug two gamepads and play with friend, or even some versus mode.
« Last post by r0ber7 on 2018-Jul-18 »
Finished building the first boat level. I've made a screen recording of me playing it. Fixed a whole lot of bugs in the process as well.
Forgive me for the audio quality, it is a bit low.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bCXQloV7w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bCXQloV7w</a>

Should be working now, yes? Sorry about that, it was a "draft" although I seem to remember clicking the publish button.
« Last post by bigsofty on 2018-Jul-18 »
Video is unavailable?
« Last post by r0ber7 on 2018-Jul-17 »
Finished building the first boat level. I've made a screen recording of me playing it. Fixed a whole lot of bugs in the process as well.
Forgive me for the audio quality, it is a bit low.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bCXQloV7w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3bCXQloV7w</a>
GLBasic - en / August Google Deadline approaching...
« Last post by MrPlow on 2018-Jul-14 »
Hi Guys

SF and Gernot - any update on a possible API 26+ SDK / Android studio workaround or fix for submitting to the playstore?

Thanks! :)  :help:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10