Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GLBasic - de / Re: Verzögerung Input
« Last post by Worebu on Yesterday at 06:56 pm »
hmm. Warum springt bei mir der Virenscanner (Bitdefender) an?
Off Topic / Re: What I'm doing right now. (Manic Maker)
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 04:33 pm »
the lost levels is levels that did NOT do a cut in the Spectrum version, but exclusive levels that came in various other Manic Miner ports. Hence the name. Of course the Nintendo DS engine came in this reason. The idea was originally came from a Retro Gamer article, but turned into a Nintendo DS game. Now the engine is also includeded in Manic Maker as well.

Nice to see a Windows port that way (and possible to port it to various platforms).
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 12:16 pm »
Yes, a possible un-official sequel as such and if you got in touch with Matthew Smith he might get behind it and give his permission. :)
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 12:24 am »
we cant because we need to get rights from the various devs first from the original developers, or its would been against Steam TOS (all graphics is grabbed from those old games, some original levels does use own graphics, mostly those by Lobo). So we dont do plans to release it to Steam at all. This project was not created with money in mind, but fun in mind and fun to design levels in mind.

So we dont have plans to release it to steam at all. But we might release it to itch.io instead or such indie game site.

But a possible new steam game could have been Manic Miner - The Lost Levels really. All graphics and music works is done by us self here. Here the levels was collected from various Manic Miner games and was originally released to Nintendo DS (which required a "piracy" card to play it, here fully legal).

The port is awesome with all animations keeps from that version....

Bug Reports / Re: GLB 15.004 DO NOT COMPILE
« Last post by Qedo on 2017-Aug-17 »
Unother problem always with FLAG_SPRITE.
When enable debugging and setting a breakpont the programm stops with "insufficient memory".
I did not understand why but this workaround works.
Thank you
Ciao
« Last post by dreamerman on 2017-Aug-17 »
Tooked quick look at it, and with GLB 15 it doesn't compile, it looks like new debugging options/capabilities conflicts with types made in inline, something with type constructor if I see correctly. Fast fix for the issue -> add GLB variable at start of tsprite type like this: (code.gbas)
Code: GLBasic [Select]
TYPE TSprite
dummy%
INLINE
namespace libSPRITE {
Thanks Ian
Some others want to compile with 15.xxx?
« Last post by Ian Price on 2017-Aug-17 »
TheXSprite  code you linked to in your first post for Kanonet's code did not compile for me, due to missing TYPE definitions. Your last post, with the attachment DID compile in 14.XX.
I checked again.The code I linked is full code and work in 14.497
Ciao
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10