Whic is your favorite Google chrome or Firefox ?

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonLeo

Google chrome is best browser than Firefox. I like its fast browsing speed and its modern features.
Which is your favorite Google chrome or Firefox ??

spicypixel

I prefer Chrome but love the extent of FF extensions. I know Chrome will catch up but I use both browsers presently for differing tasks when browsing.
http://www.spicypixel.net | http://www.facebook.com/SpicyPixel.NET

Comps Owned - ZX.81, ZX.48K, ZX.128K+2, Vic20, C64, Atari-ST, A500.600.1200, PC, Apple Mini-Mac.

Ian Price

FF has lost a lot of the extensions recently due to incompatibilities with constant stream of lookee-likee updates, however I still prefer it over the empty (but faster) shell that is Chrome.

At work I have to put up with IE6!!!! It's awful.
I came. I saw. I played.

Kitty Hello

IE6 should be forbidden. Ask at Amnesty International to call your boss. It's really very buggy and insecure.

I use Opera. No idea why. Maybe, because I think the main exploits will target IE and FF, primarily.

bigsofty

FF as I have grown to rely on certain extensions, although its a bit of a memory hog sometimes. I think its certainly improving very quickly.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Leginus

definitely chrome.  Fast fast fast :)

ketil

Chrome for daily browsing and FF + firebug + some other extensions for development/debugging at work (related to ez publish).
"Sugar makes the world go 'round. Caffeine makes it spin faster."

quangdx

I'm all about Chrome.
But still keep IE and Safari handy for those websites that just don't display right.
Asobi tech - the science of play.
Spare time indiegame developer.

erico

chrome is nice but... they still interpolate images when scaling and it pisses me off.
It becomes a pain for sites like http://www.pixeljoint.com/ for example.

FF fixed same issues some time ago but no for chrome.

MrTAToad

I've gone back to IE9 - Chrome was crashing a bit too much really...  And I realised that there isn't much point in using anything else when it comes with Windows 7...

Plus I also got rid of Thunderbird too...

Ian Price

I'm getting really fed up with the latest updates to FireFox (every 2 minutes)- it crashes pretty regularly on start up and seems a lot slower than it used to be.
I came. I saw. I played.

mrplant

Being a minority probably - I am very happy with the latest Safari in Lion (being a Mac Head...)...
Other than that - I have a lot of time for Chrome which impresses me a lot also.
Firefox has lost the plot a bit with all its crashing and buggy extensions.
As for IE.... oh dear ... I try to only use it when forced ie. at work!
Some companies really do need a telling off forcing all their users to put up with the monster that is IE (insert version 6> here)...

Wampus

I need the power and control that Firefox gives me due to its massive library of extensions. On the other hand I use Chrome for casual/social browsing because its so fast and sleek. I usually have both open at any one time.

Ian Price

QuoteI need the power and control that Firefox gives me due to its massive library of extensions.
That library is getting smaller and smaller as the FireFox version number increases... :(
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

I always use Firefox, but Chrome I like too much, and well for me runs more quicky than firefox. Some mini-games  in Firefox, don´t runs in my Windows but whit Chrome don´t have any problem.