BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: GLBasic 15.004 bug and solution
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 04:16 pm »
Hi hardyx,
I´d like to help but the level of the problem you seem to have is beyond my skills.
Bug Reports / Re: GLBasic 15.004 bug and solution
« Last post by hardyx on Yesterday at 10:48 am »
No replies :'(  :'(
Off Topic / Re: Sequencer Software
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 03:35 am »
I know what you mean, I have an acoustic guitar around here for the very same reason.
Still, I only go to it when I want to play something I heard, almost only to check if I can solve it by listening, very similar to my will to the trackers.
Of course once resolved, I memorize it.
Some stuff with multiple notes are very hard to get going.
I still have to practice drum and bass, bass seems to be the way to start a self created song, but I´m not sure yet. ;)
In my case i was calling 2 joypads but had only one connected.
I had this issue on my Zombie shooter game... if gamepad was removed or connected after loading... etc.
Off Topic / Re: Sequencer Software
« Last post by bigsofty on 2017-Oct-17 »
Nothing to show Erico but I have found it to be very relaxing to mess around with. I really took it up find an alternative to computing, which takes up my daytime(work) and hobby time. I still code as a hobby though, I’ve still a game to finish but having a complete alternative to concentrate is my way of avoiding burnout. So far I feel it’s working.  ;)

Oh, I also built one of these... http://www.instructables.com/id/Bartop-Mini-Retro-Arcade-Raspberry-Pi-and-Customis/ since I had an old Cade lying about. Seriously great little project, why is no one selling these pre-built?!?
GLBasic - en / Re: MacOSx broken?
« Last post by erico on 2017-Oct-17 »
I wonder if their swift movement ain´t going to break stuff in the future too, but who knows.
Yep I have a glb v10 here to attend the mac stuff, but it is hard to care for that platform.
Like I said, I will have access to a nice pro mac soon, if I can be of any help on that front, let me know.
I will be mostly checking a GLB compilation that works for it and what has to be different.
I'm confirm it'd the issue. Framerate is now faster and playable for him again.

I'm when possible release the new game input so it's don't call joy commands when no gamepads is inserted.....

All gernot needs to do its return 0 when name is empty for all joy commands for windows. Then it's been fixed.
GLBasic - en / Re: MacOSx broken?
« Last post by spacefractal on 2017-Oct-17 »
Glbasic works in 64bit.. Yes Linux have issues.

I'm guessing Apple broke something due gatekeeper. Men guess as with Android Studio (I'm did newer return to it), macos should been a Xcode project, just like iOS. We require it anyway.

Also we don't no longer need paid dev account for testing locale anymore.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10