First game for iPhone - Escape (Lite)

Previous topic - Next topic

DmitryK

Hallo everybody !

Here is my first game for iPhone (attached windows version of course).

This is an another match3 game - nothing special. Its name is ESCAPE.

Please play it and tell me you opinion - attractive or not, good quality or not, etc.

Native English speakers can help me to improve some sentences, especially big ones like:
"Vile sorcerer Jurafed, has enslaved the people of Tampria and has hidden the princess Lily in a high tower. To rescue her, collect all keys opening numerous doors of the tower." and
"Congratulations! After all You have rescued the princess Lily. Sorcerer Jurafed has burst from a rage. The people of Tampria have found freedom again."

Happy playing !

Best regards,
DmitryK

P.S. Attachment split into 2 part, second part- in the next post

[attachment deleted by admin]
Our life is just a Game!

DmitryK

second part of ESCAPE game

[attachment deleted by admin]
Our life is just a Game!

bigsofty

Hi this looks very good, here is my take on your text...

"The vile sorcerer Jurafed has enslaved the people of Tampria! He has also hid their princess, Lily, within his highest tower. To rescue her, collect all the keys and open all the locked doors within the tower."
"Congratulations! After all you have rescued the princess Lily! The sorcerer Jurafed has exploded from pure rage! The people of Tampria have found their freedom again!"

Cheers,

Ian
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Sokurah

Quote from: bigsofty on 2011-Jun-27
"Congratulations! After all you have rescued the princess Lily!

I wouldn't use the word 'the', though - just call her 'Princess Lily'.

..perhaps I'd even rephrase it to "Congratulations! You have finally rescued Princess Lily".
Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware. :-)
Twitter: Sokurah

DmitryK

Ian and Sokurah, thank you for your comments !

Will rephrase as you advised.

What do you think about levels if you played - too easy or too hard to play, maybe more difference needed etc. ?
Our life is just a Game!

Ian Price

That looks really neat :)

Good luck. The Match3 market is pretty competitive, but it they still sell incredibly well by all accounts.
I came. I saw. I played.

DmitryK

Thank you Ian !

First of all I'll place Lite (Free) version on AppStore and then will see.
I think about inApp scheme of monetization or inAppAds if my game has some success, don't know yet.

Many ideas about different, original games but not much free time to implement :)
Our life is just a Game!