Errors compiling for Html5,Html5-GL,Macintosh.....Can somebody help me??

Previous topic - Next topic

fasasoftware

for android....compile ok but idon't see the file apk...ok but iwill see better the manual....

The compiler again say to me that don't see the java_home variable envirronment ...but in truth exist!!!!
I'm sorry, but i'm a beginner of gl basic.....can somebody help me???thanks a lot...lestroso :-[

*** Configuration: OS-X_X86 ***
precompiling:
GPC - GLBasic Precompiler V.10.037 SN:9655d67f - 3D, NET
Wordcount:119 commands
compile+link:
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libGLBasicMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDL_mixer.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDLmain.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libCxImageMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++-static.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/s/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/S/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libgcc.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 6.0 sec. Time: 00:12
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***

*** Configuration: HTML5-WEBGL ***
precompiling:
GPC - GLBasic Precompiler V.10.037 SN:9655d67f - 3D, NET
compile+link:
--WARNING--
Can't locate Java. It's really important.
Please install the Java SDK and set the environment variable:
JAVA_HOME to a value like: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.x_xx'

WARNING  root: (Emscripten: system change: 1.16.0|asmjs-unknown-emscripten|S:\Compiler\platform\JavaScript\bin\clang|3.3 vs 1.16.0|asmjs-unknown-emscripten|Q:\Compiler\platform\JavaScript\bin\clang|3.3, clearing cache)
INFO     root: (Emscripten: Running sanity checks)
WARNING  root: java does not seem to exist, required for closure compiler. -O2 and above will fail. You need to define JAVA in ~/.emscripten

compile+link:
--WARNING--
Can't locate Java. It's really important.
Please install the Java SDK and set the environment variable:
JAVA_HOME to a value like: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.x_xx'

WARNING  root: (Emscripten: system change: 1.16.0|asmjs-unknown-emscripten|U:\Compiler\platform\JavaScript\bin\clang|3.3 vs 1.16.0|asmjs-unknown-emscripten|T:\Compiler\platform\JavaScript\bin\clang|3.3, clearing cache)
INFO     root: (Emscripten: Running sanity checks)
WARNING  root: java does not seem to exist, required for closure compiler. -O2 and above will fail. You need to define JAVA in ~/.emscripten

MrTAToad

Make sure the JAVA_HOME is set to the base directory and that %PATH% has Java's binary directory appended to it.  Also you can only use the 32-bit SDK