Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
GLBasic - en / Re: GLBasic pointer question
« Last post by Schranz0r on Today at 10:15 am »
You can use INLINE and put a List into a DGArray, return the Index of it and u can use it in types without having problems.

Fun-Fact:
I've managed to put a wrapper of a c++ Class into a GLBasic Type... it was a try and it works perfectly :)
You can try to wrapp the Linked List into a GLB-TYpe.

I can try to send you an example later today.
Announcements / Re: Burguer stuff
« Last post by nabz32 on Yesterday at 08:28 pm »
Very nice,

great work erico :good:
GLBasic - en / GLBasic pointer question
« Last post by nabz32 on Yesterday at 08:24 pm »
Hello again,

only a small question, is it possible to build a linked list
in glbasic, something like:

Code: GLBasic [Select]
TYPE element

*element // store the next element in the list..

ENDTYPE

And then check if this Pointer is NULL?

Or is ist possible to access a c class inside the GLBasic code, without using EXTERN "C" all the time?
Having the abillity to write a linked list in GLBasic would be awesome.

« Last post by erico on 2017-Jul-22 »
Id love to have the ninja brocolli but it is just not working out :( strive on)
Math / Re: Bezier curves / Splines - through points
« Last post by Ian Price on 2017-Jul-21 »
That might come in very handy at some point. Cheers Gernot. Nice to see you about BTW :)
« Last post by Ian Price on 2017-Jul-21 »
Looks like a lot of fun :)
Math / Bezier curves / Splines - through points
« Last post by Kitty Hello on 2017-Jul-21 »
With Hemlos' lib you can interpolate spline curves, if you know the control points. http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=3839.msg28012#msg28012
I continued this and will generate the control points for a polygonal line, so the curve touches all your input points in order.

See the example - just click points with your mouse, the spline will be generated interactively.

It's very useful to generate racing tracks or curves for cars that follow a route.
I think not too long ago I read a very similar problem on the forum, will try to find out and let you know.
« Last post by erico on 2017-Jul-21 »
Yep, it is a mighty cucumber slice or picles. The ice cream is a bit weird too for similar reasons.
The objects are within a 16x16 size and they all share the same block collision size. If you can stand on a very end of a platform or side of a star, you can avoid an enemy. I have tried adding more enemy types but have failed more than a couple times already so I think I will close the extras up at for a while. Hopefully PC hotseat multiplayer and mobile single player.
I´m still having trouble figuring out a good control, will upload a test soon so anyone can try.
Announcements / Re: [GBJam 5] MRU:LV-426
« Last post by erico on 2017-Jul-21 »
This took a while, but the itchio page is updated to the last version.
https://ericomont.itch.io/mrulv246-hadleys-hope

Will also update the very first post here with the latest version for posterity.
This sure needs a recode with some shooting :)
Cheers!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10