Xcode 6 Project files for iOS8

Previous topic - Next topic

spacefractal

Here is a updated project files for the new xCode 6, which supports iOS8 and the new iPhones 6.

Im have NOT included the Lib folder in this update, which is simply due glbasic can get updated, and then that project file would been outdated. Other files can safe to been removed before updated other than the Lib Folder.

The glbasic replacing is to been GLBasic_v12\Compiler\platform\iPhone\XCode\GLBasic.

This default project do also require a fair bit of manual updating, which is explainded in the readme.txt file.

Im do hope this project get a more painless integration with glbasic. Please Note iOS 4.x and below are NOT longer supported.
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

bigsofty

Well done Spacefractal, I'm not using iOS at the moment(sticking to Android debugging, cause it works on windows) but I am sure this will come in handy when the time comes.  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

mrplant

Thanks spacefractal.

I have developed my own instructions for modifying the current glbasic project to work on xcode 8 but they are about 20 steps lol.

will try out your version and report back. thanks for your work - its not easy is it!