It doesn't just rain...

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

To cap off the virago with regard to Palm problems and negative reviews, my site has been hacked so that those that wish to go there (or even seem images of my apps) can't even do that, making it look like I have deliberately ripped off customers.

And as I'm on holiday from tomorrow there's feck all I can do about it any time soon.

:(
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Sounds like some Palm user got a bit miffed and wasn't prepared to wait for updates  :blink:

I hope you'll get your website provider to fully investigate...

Ian Price

Dunno. But hopefully it'll be back up soon, otherwise it's time to find a different provider :(

[EDIT] Phew - it looks like it was a simple mis-communication and Bob over at RR wasn't informed that the site registration didn't auto-renew. Hopefully it'll get sorted soon. :)
I came. I saw. I played.

MrTAToad

Hope so too!  At least that rules out vindictive Palm users  :good:

bigsofty

Sorry to hear that Ian, at least the website problem sounds like an easy fix.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

Quote from: MrTAToad on 2011-Apr-16
Hope so too!  At least that rules out vindictive Palm users  :good:

hehe by what I saw on their forum it sure raises suspicious... ;)

good to know it is resolved.

MrTAToad

What is your site by the way ?

Quotehehe by what I saw on their forum it sure raises suspicious..
Indeed!

Ian Price

My site was just a holding pen for all my images, games and stuff, but it did have a separate page for B'lox! and gave details, images and a video of it in action. It also had my contact details on. It is going to be part of a larger whole.
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

yep now I know more of what your site sports... could I possibly see a link? or it´s a work in forever progress? :nana:

Sokurah

Website: Tardis remakes / Mostly remakes of Arcade and ZX Spectrum games. All freeware. :-)
Twitter: Sokurah