Hi, very preview video from Black Sun 2011 (Don´t is a game play) ONLY INTRO

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Hi, well because too much people, give forces for make my first try whit Glbasic Black Sun, I decide after a lot of think, make the game again, becuase the platforms like palm pre and iphone, supports very well the 3D (I hope android goes well, too).

Well the video not is a game play, is only a very preview, for cause intrigue abotu the game (excuseme if this is not a good anouncement or perhaps I disturb the treahd, in this case I say, Sorry!!!).

Well I hope if nothing change , finish it on final of this year, someone perhaps look some test of black sun on my Youtbe Channel, but after this 1 1/2 year using , exahusting Glbasic, I think can be done what I what to do, I hope in a place of 2 moths, show you something about the game.

Kinds regards,
Iván J.

Ian Price

LINK ;)

I actually watched it after seeing your Spanish message and I was more confused than intrigued tbh - it didn't really show anything at all. sorry (
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

HI Ian, thanks for advice, always I forget the most importat part when I wrote. :rant:

The link is this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvZv-Agt4f4

PS: I read your post, but sorry, my english in some cases don´t be enough for understanding all, I think you can say, don´t find the link becuase is in Spanish?¿.

Thanks again for your advice. :enc:
Kinds regards,
Iván J.

Leginus

I just watched the video. I think it looks very good what you have done, but have to agree with ian that it may need a little bit more to tease you audience.  All in all though I think its good.