Ovine at the R3Play show 6/7 November 2010

Previous topic - Next topic

Stu_C

R3PLAY (pronounced "Replay") is a brand new show celebrating four decades of gaming history.

Presented in association with Retro Gamer and gamesTM magazines, this unique event will offer gamers of all ages the chance to experience gaming systems from the 1970s to present day.

Hosted by TV personality and videogame fanatic Gail Porter, the R3PLAY Expo will take place at The Norbreck Castle Exhibition Centre in Blackpool on 6/7 November 2010

Check out last months retro Gamer  or this link http://www.r3play.info/ to find out more.

The event it is packing plenty in!  and best of all its by the sea ...... ok granted you would die of hypothermia if you ventured into the sea but its still by the sea !

Why have am I so excited about it ? - well  OvinebyDesign have got a table and will be displaying not only our past creations but also our current WIPs'

If your booked to go already some and have a chat with us (and make our table look busy !)

Oh heres some of the printed literature (just arrived from the printers )

[attachment deleted by admin]
/Stu
www.ovine.net

Kitty Hello

Awesome! I wish it wasn't that far away. Thanks for showing GLB flyers!

Stu_C

np - lets see if we can generate you more users!

/Stu
www.ovine.net

bigsofty

Sounds great, too far from me too... will it be televised for us couch potatoes?

Cheers,

Ian
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)