Thank you for your response and my code. I wish I had an answer as to why there was an issue or why it was blocked. My sbcglobal e-mail address is obviously a Yahoo e-mail address which I've had for many years now, and I don't ordinarily have this problem. As far as settings for the server, the setup is fairly plug-and-play with the OS I'm using, Windows 10, because all I had to do was just type in my e-mail address when I set up the mail client and it did all the setup for me. I did a few searches just now on possible issues with Yahoo blocking e-mail, but found no real answers. If it helps any, my incoming e-mail server as it's displayed in the Win10 e-mail client is winmo.imap.mail.yahoo.com:993:1, and the options for requiring SSL are checked and turned on. And additionally, I did not see any e-mails from glbasic.com in my spam folder.