Android tablet £59.99 (limited stock)

Previous topic - Next topic

Leginus

Just received newsletter from UKDvdR and they have 7inch Android tablets for £59.99 (limited stock and refurbished with 3 month warranty)
They have a good spec and includes Android 2.2 and marketplace, wifi, 3g etc.
I just bought one....at that price I think I will take the hit if its rubbish.

Here is the link
http://new.ukdvdr.co.uk/product.php?product=TAB-010011

msx

I would not buy a Tablet with resistive touch screen, but thanks for the warning.  :enc:

Leginus

Note to self:  Read the description better  :-[

It think it will still be fine for what i want it for (hopefully), which is an android testing device.
I if that fails it will be iplayer and movies in bed rather than the iphone.  Win Win!

msx

In part you are right, but you have to keep in mind that you will not need nine of the ten fingers  :nana:

Leginus

I have a power saw in the garage that can resolve that.....probably a valid punishment as well :help:

MrTAToad

No, dont get that - it looks like my old "generic" tablet that can't really handle what GLBasic can do (no colours unless POLYLINE is used) - plus it's rather slow...

Leginus

ok thx for the heads up.

I will cancel the order and get a decent one.
Seemed like a bargain, but as they say "If it seems to good to be true....it usually is!"

msx

good! we succeeded, we now have more stock for us    :enc: :enc:

Leginus

okee

Might be worth waiting for the amazon tablet, or the 2nd gen amazon which'll be 10"
and should be out the first half of next year
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)