IDE addition

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

Hi,

I have a really stupid latpop resolution of 1366x768, that is super-duper widescreen. So I move a lot of the frames, console for example to the side but when I restart the IDE I lose all the new positions I set up and have to re-arrange again. It would be great if the positions of the various GLBIDE frames were kept in the GLBIDE prefs between sessions.

Not a biggie, but something I have been wanting for quite a while.

Cheers,

Ian

MERRY CHRISTMAS!  :booze:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Can you post a screenshot where you want what? Happy holidays.

bigsofty

Sorry this took so long to get a shot , the wife grabbed it back and wrapped it up in Cristmas paper. Which was appropriate as it was a gift!  :P

I moved the frames and the toolbars to maximise the vertical space for the listing and utilising the large horizontal resolution for the rest of the frames.

Cheers,

Ian

[attachment deleted by admin]
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

OK, that works in my IDE now. (The output/jumpbar is swapped, though)

bigsofty

Cool, thanks Gernot!  :good: ... the main thing was the frames, the toolbars only save a little space.

Cheers,

Ian
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)