[youtube] tag no longer works?

Previous topic - Next topic

bigsofty

No longer can I post videos?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Ian Price

Test

Test 2

Yep. Seems you're, indeed, correct.
I came. I saw. I played.

bigsofty

Bummer, update bug or removed intentionally? It's no biggy really but it was nice to swap the odd funny or interesting  vid.
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

erico

yep, it has been a while I can´t post direct videos.
While a link can work, it does not help people wanting to show their latest.
I have checked my posts were it worked fine and they are all screwed.
Is there a reason for such?

spacefractal

Teat tag with only video id. However the flash based api is deprecated, which might could do something?
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Schranz0r

Ooops, is now back again :D
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

erico

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)