BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Announcements / Re: Red Wizard Island
« Last post by r0ber7 on Today at 02:53 pm »
I´d sure wish to try out, but I need to finish that avocado game first. :)

Heh sounds familiar. Looks good though.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android screen orientation
« Last post by erico on Today at 12:58 am »
Like Space said, it should work out of the box on landscape mode without any command...and tell you what, it works like a charm, it even auto rotates if you flip the phone.
One thing that comes to mind, consider creating a landscape resolution, like 1280x720 instead of otherwise (720x1280).

My older code had to be adapted a bit to it, but very little, just the resolution set, no hassle at all.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android screen orientation
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 11:45 pm »
Don't use set orientation which is set automatic in newer android extras versions.

It's also respect was set in Androidmanifest.xml orientations as well. By default landscape only. This due possible to support example android TV and game pads.
GLBasic - en / Android screen orientation
« Last post by Paul Smith on Yesterday at 11:28 pm »
Written a few app for android over the years.today I started a new one from scratch using the latest GLB.
however its upside down, loading old project from older versions and compiling works.

no matter what project/options sizes i try makes no difference in android.

a simple  test
print"test",100,100
showscreen
mousewait

shows sideways

any Ideas, have I forgot something?
Off Topic / Re: What do you think about the Alien Covenant Movie?¿
« Last post by Ian Price on Yesterday at 08:18 pm »
TBF I had been working a lot of long shifts prior to "seeing" GITS. But then, if it had been better...
Bug Reports / Re: len() reads wrong count
« Last post by Ian Price on Yesterday at 08:11 pm »
Jobs a good'un. :D

Human input is generally the biggest bug in coding! :P
Announcements / Re: Reggie World ( Pandora , PC )
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 08:06 pm »
It is probably the image host? I can see the preview but the only way to zoom is to open it on another tab.
Announcements / Re: Reggie World ( Pandora , PC )
« Last post by mentalthink on Yesterday at 07:51 pm »
Hey nabz32 you can put a link to your youtube channel, I try to see each image or video, but my browser don't show me... and I want to see your work, I follow from some time ago, and I like a lot the things are you doing in 3D... but I comment I can't see nothing from a time ago.
Announcements / Re: TH_AVOCADO MAYHEM
« Last post by mentalthink on Yesterday at 07:49 pm »
JAJA whats does Kitty?¿,  =D =D
Off Topic / Re: What do you think about the Alien Covenant Movie?¿
« Last post by mentalthink on Yesterday at 07:49 pm »
Trainspoting... I have to see the first  =D =D, I forget in my youth. About Ghost in the Shell I ear is a good movie, seems similar to comic (Really I never see nothing about this Manga).
Perhaps is like said Ian, bored.

The problem of movies is the same like music, perhaps someone like a lot and another hates.

If you want see a really extrange movie (I like it), the Lobst (La Langosta), is really extrange but enjoyable.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10