Name: Fride game - Where is the cheese (KÃƒÂ¼hlschrankspiel in German)
Genere: Game (Puzzle)
Web: http://cheese.glbasic.com (http://cheese.glbasic.com)
Can you find the cheese in this messy fridge?
Explore the fridge to find the cheese.
You can drag and move the objects to another place. But the shelf is only wide enough to store 3 pieces in front of each other per shelf.
-Online highscore lists
-MS SongSmith music
-Hours of casual gaming
-Pixel perfect collisions
-Completely new combo mechanism
The game started as a contribution to the LudumDare 48 hour game programming competition with the topic "Exploration".
Here's what the others said:
C418 says ...
It's genius! Love the use of songsmith.
AtkinsSJ says ...
This really is OCD: The Game. MUST... REARRANGE... MILK...
And I doubt any other games can beat the audio. :P
bentosmile says ...
Ahaha, hilarious! The theme song is so funny. XD
SonnyBone says ...
This game is totally rad from top to bottom.
I expect awards here.
philomory says ...
The song is hilarious, it reminds me (a bit) of the "I'm in a cave!" song from LD15. Also odd, when I clicked to
begin this game, I happened to be eating some cheese! How odd!
For all the ridiculousness, the combo aspect actually makes this a fairly ingenious puzzle game.
pythong says ...
This is songsmith!? omg, revoking my opinion about it, because actually:
I CAN'T GET THAT SONG OUT OF MY HEAD :D
and I played it yesterday (o_O)
recursor says ...
This is more like a puzzle than an exploration game. That said, I like it!
TenjouUtena says ...
This game rocks! This is awesome!
Risko says ...
Great audio part -- both sfx and music. And it is both funny and fun, what is fine...
dertom says ...
It is just unbelievable...never expected that game behind the screenshots! Very cool. The game is really fun and
the soundtrack is unbeatable! Veryveryvery much thumbs up from me
cptalbertwesker says ...
After seeing this on the community I know I had to play it, your score is amazing, as are you sound effects
counting up the items that are near each other, I think I have more fun re-arranging the fridge than finding
the cheese though, excellent game very humorous and entertaining!
Catmoo says ...
One of my most favourite games made, lovely sound effects, and awesome system for finding the object, love it!
Game Name: Stacked Sevens
Game Publisher: Shark Soup Studios
Game Genre: Puzzle/Game
Game Cost: 99c
App Store Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/stacked-sevens/id385928550 (http://itunes.apple.com/app/stacked-sevens/id385928550)
Web Page: http://www.sharksoupstudios.com/games/stacked-sevens (http://www.sharksoupstudios.com/games/stacked-sevens)
Stacked Sevens… the tile-dropping dice-stacking puzzle game where you can have a stack of fun stacking dice to earn a stack of points if you can beat the odds that are stacked against you!
Stacked Sevens is our second game release for iPod/iPhone. The goal, quite simply, is to rack up the highest score you can, keeping the game board clear as long as possible! Multiple dice are stacked into a single tile space until they total 7, and then disappear – giving you a healthy score multiplier for every dice stacked.
- Combine (stack!) dice on the board to make a tile space equal seven, which clears that space
- Simply tap in a column to drop the next dice… dice stack automatically.
- ‘Wild’ dice will always make 7 when stacked with the dice below it.
- Bombs let you clear a dice of your choice that has already been dropped on the board.
- Trash lets you discard the active dice before you play it.
Stacked Sevens has three different game play modes, each of which can be played on 3 different sized game boards:
- Classic Stacked Sevens – Drop dice into columns… if they add up to 7 or less, they are combined – or stacked – in a single tile space. When a tile space totals 7, that space is cleared.
- TimeOut - Plays exactly the same as Classic, with the exception that if you don’t choose where to drop the next dice within a short time, it is dropped automatically!
- Straight Sevens – in Straight Sevens you cannot stack more than two dice in a tile space UNLESS they make 7! Quite obviously, then, it’s quite a lot harder to keep your game board clear in this game!
Title: Crucigramas E
Format: iOS 5.1+
Genre: Crossword game
Languages: Sorry, this game is only available in Spanish.