Update

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

OK, sound problem was solved with a different approach, I heard.
New update brings smaller bug fixes.

Qube

I see the log file says 10.090 is available but when checking for updates it still says 10.084 is the latest?  :S

Kitty Hello

Oops. Fixed.

Kitty Hello

New update is online. You must get a new setup for the Caanoo support.
Please uninstall the old version to be safe.

bigsofty

I've always liked the line numbers within an IDE, dunno why, I suppose there handy for knowing where you are and of course the nostalgia factor!  :good:
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

MrTAToad

A uninstall and re-download are a must for caanoo compilcation - otherwise you get a compiler error message...

Kitty Hello

The new update is online. It should fix a lot of problems, and I hope it won't break anything, since I really changed a lot.

Hatonastick

Want the bad news or the bad news? :)

All the test programs I had working on my Android tablet and Samsung Galaxy Mini no longer work.  They compile and install just fine, but when you run them they seem to exit pretty much straight away.

Edit:  Finally got one program to work but has a majorly corrupted display.

Edit:  Ok maybe its not all bad news.  Id say this doesnt happen on all Android devices.  I can compile (so far) for the Galaxy Mini just fine, but nothing runs properly on my Tablet.   On the Tablet it either doesn't run at all or it has a corrupted display.  The Tablet runs Android 2.2, while the Galaxy Mini runs 2.3.4.

Hmm ok just found something that doesnt run on the Galaxy Mini now.  Is there any way I can get a bug report that would be useful to you Gernot?
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

bigsofty

Over the last couple of days, I was getting similar results (when I got the compile to do the odd compile that is), instant exit form an Android app... I assumed it was my sucky Andoid first setup, as I'm new to Andoid but maybe not? Could a new Java SDK version or installing the latest Android SDK be the culprit?
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Hatonastick

Gernot or me?

In my case definitely not.  These were all programs that were compiling, installing and running mere minutes before I upgraded to the latest GLB release.  After that almost nothing worked.  They all compile fine still, but only one ran (sort of) on one device after the update.  I didn't update anything else other than GLB.  Of course it could still be something my end.  Maybe with this release I need to update something in the SDK or something.

bigsofty

Ooh, might still be me then, my Android setup is funky to say the least.  :S
Cheers,

Ian.

(E. W. Dijkstra)

Hatonastick

Yup, no problems on windows for me either, but Android is definitely not working for me.  Of course, it could be just me though.  Need to know if any other Android developers are getting similar problems since the update.

Kitty Hello

Use the trash icon once. Helps?

mentalthink

About the command X_Object set frame, how it´s works, I try to find in the help the explanation but don´t appears... I think only load in memory a only one frame, what we dessire in a 3D object animated?¿....

Thanks

Mikele

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2011-Oct-29
Use the trash icon once. Helps?

I have the same problem on Android. Cleaning the project doesn't help.

M.