Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Revival
« Last post by spacefractal on Today at 01:02 am »
he thanks, the intro has been been even better, when the rocket smash into various items. We do have plans to do physical release of the game on a sd card. The game can fit into the standard memory of the Spectrum Next (768kb), which require a lots of compression to such a big game.
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 05:26 pm »
Congrats!!! Looks fab!
I played it at Revival - Good control feel :)
Announcements / Re: Reggie World ( Pandora , PC )
« Last post by nabz32 on Yesterday at 05:19 pm »
Thanks,  :)
I hope so too .
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 10:40 am »
Baggers in Space is begin to take form and only missing the final levels. There is 16 levels with own graphics, theme and music, so its contain about over a hour music in the game as well.

Here is a bit older version of the game (the intro have changed a little bit as well some new graphics since that):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ik1vvs56i6bzjwn/Baggers%20in%20Space%20-%20Level%205.mp4?dl=0

The game is by Jim Bagley, Micheal Ware, Lobo and Me.
Announcements / Re: Burguer stuff
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 10:33 am »
:-D
Announcements / Re: Burguer stuff
« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 06:48 am »
Everything is at Steam´s hands now, hopefully the game is online by 30th this month. :bed:
Announcements / Re: Reggie World ( Pandora , PC )
« Last post by r0ber7 on 2018-Oct-15 »
Sorry for the late reply, I just installed GLBasic  v15,
compiled my code without problems.

I finished my bachelors thesis this year and now I have a job as a software engineer,

also I could become a father in about 7 months, if all goes well.

Of course you can take screenshots to promote glbasic, kitty hello.

Just posting here so you know that I am back on this project, really missed working on this and
doing some conversation with you guys.

Congratulations. :) I hope all goes well with the pregnancy.  :good:
GLBasic - en / Re: Android query
« Last post by MrPlow on 2018-Oct-15 »
Thanks SF,

Good suggestions I will look into those!
GLBasic - en / Re: What is HTML5 and what can I do?
« Last post by dreamerman on 2018-Oct-14 »
In general HTML5 is just next iteration of standards for web development in browser based environment (end client). Previously many advanced features like video playback, 2d/3d graphic, audio needed external plugins (Flash/Java) or browser specific extensions/coding, so that complicated cross platform app/page coding. Now with standards brought by HTML5 and it support from all web browser developers you can use one code base to have you site with same features on all modern browsers. Like for example Canvas for 2d graphics or WebGL for 3d stuff. It’s up to browser devs to have all such features to work properly.
Taking that into consideration, as MrPlow already specified, you should use JavaScript and one of many popular JS libs like Jquery, that have many webpage / app features already built-in. There is really ton of it, but I’m not an expert so can’t advise what would best fit your needs.
As development tools you can use for example VS Code / Brackets as editor, Xampp for server.

Bug Reports / Re: 14.003 HTML5 / WEBGL compilation
« Last post by dreamerman on 2018-Oct-14 »
Hm.. If I remember correctly some basic apps where compiled to HTML5 without problems on latest GLB 14.xxx, but there were issues with something more advanced. Now as I messed up some Java stuff for android building I'm not sure if it's that or something else, multiple warnings during compilation, and final project doesn't work - even simple ones like template for testing array speed. But I'm not concerned with that. That HTML5 target would be usefully with full support for PolyVector and all such commands, and that never worked for me. Still it would be nice to have that working even with some restrictions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10