Resurrected my webos devices !

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmor

after months i charged all my webos devices (veer,pre,touchpad)  and remember the good old times.

for all other user who will update your webos device here my solution.

the security certificate runs out sine july 2013.
so you need to change the date to 1.July.2013.
turn network time off.

this will help
http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/webOS-Hardware-and-Software/App-Catalog-not-working-Missed-the-update-Try-this/td-p/2823109

Ian Price

I still use my Pre2 every day; as a phone, not for developing - that ship has long sailed. I'm not going to get rid of it until it totally dies. I haven't touched my TouchPad in a loooooooooong time.

It's a real shame that HP fecked it all up, but it was great while it lasted. And I still prefer webOS to Android or iOS.
I came. I saw. I played.

Marmor

the touchpad becomes the last android and will stream music and youtube in my bathroom until it cracks.

the pre is my second phone  and the veer will ends in the kitchen as musicplayer / online radio / clock
because it needs not much power.

all to smart for ebay dumping ......  :nana:

mentalthink

Ey guys I read sometimes in Android and now in Palm pre, things about certificates, I never put something to my android or Palm pre, and I always can put things into the phone, the only I put something similar (I think), it's  iPhone, when I don't have Jailbroken...

Marmor

if you update the app katalog before 1.july.2013 ,so its not needed to do this steps