GLBasic V12 (was formerly V11 beta)

Previous topic - Next topic

spacefractal

Corners as well iCade issues is fixed and confirmed. Just quick tested it and its works really great!
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

DaCarSoft

I really love to read that.

:)
"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

DaCarSoft

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2012-Sep-15

For iPhone/iPad, the rotation with the rounded corners should be fixed as well (I had no time to test all this, but it was recreated from fragments of code that once worked). You have to delete the XCode/Lib directory before rebuilding - maybe.

Gernot, didn't you received my e-mail reply with all the files? ? ? ? ?   :blink:
"Si quieres resultados distintos... no hagas siempre lo mismo" - Albert Einstein.

MrTAToad

QuoteMyType as MyType
Because the variable name is the same as the type name...

Hark0

Quote from: spacefractal on 2012-Sep-16
Corners as well iCade issues is fixed and confirmed. Just quick tested it and its works really great!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

=D
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic

D2O

Bitte ein Codebeispiel für die GUI    :nw:
I7 2600K; 8 GB RAM ; Win10 Pro x64 | NVidia GTX 750 TI 2048MB ; Realtec OnBoard Sound;
Lenovo ThinkPad T400: XP Pro
GLB Premium-immer Aktuell

CptnRoughnight

Quote from: D2O on 2012-Sep-17
Bitte ein Codebeispiel für die GUI    :nw:

Hi,
das Codebeispiel liegt, wenn du es dir nochmal runtergeladen hast (Link auf erster Seite) im _projects_ Ordner. Funktioniert alles perfekt, nur musst du dir zunächst die Readme anschauen und die Libs umkopieren.

LG

spacefractal

Please how in english in this thread (don't like mix of language).

I when whent home check extra time for my iPad 3. I still use the temp fix as well, but there was no corners and no iCade issues (even resume with iCade works nice), also much better than that. But checks again very soon (and edit this thread).
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

mrplant

Great to see a public beta! Yah!

I have an issue however. Running Windows 7. I uninstalled V10 and installed V11.

When I complile for OSX x86, I get this fail:

Any Ideas?

Wordcount:3409 commands
compile+link:
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin9/4.0.1/ld: Undefined symbols:
__Z12gf_jpeg_readPKcPiS1_S1_PPh
__Z13gf_write_jpegPKcPKhii
_png_create_info_struct
_png_create_read_struct
_png_create_write_struct
_png_destroy_read_struct
_png_destroy_write_struct
_png_read_end
_png_read_image
_png_read_info
_png_read_update_info
_png_set_IHDR
_png_set_bKGD
_png_set_error_fn
_png_set_expand
_png_set_packing
_png_set_read_fn
_png_set_strip_16
_png_set_write_fn
_png_write_end
_png_write_image
_png_write_info
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 13.6 sec. Time: 20:50
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***

spacefractal

allready reported in the bug section. Its just a missing lib file, that might got corrupted by the HD crash, but its a easy to been fixed: http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=8563.0

Also I still confirm there is no corners in both landscape and portrait mode and iCade still works very great. The tempcode I gave using with DaCarSoft in the bug forum did only fixed landscape corners, while its now fixed both as well iCade issues. So if you should still see the corners, then just apply the tempcode as well, but I dont think its required at all.

mrplant

Also - this function seems still seems to be defining the ANDROID pre-processor for every platform - with the result when I compile for windows the game is a mess as it thinks its running on android all the time...

The ?DEFINE ANDROID line is executed everytime.

I'm having another problem with a defined Constant string not printing - trying to track that one down as it worked fine in v10.

///////////////////////////////////////
//   Get Device Info
///////////////////////////////////////

// This function gets more detailed device info.
// At the end of this function, Global Target$ will contain the text "PC", "IPHONE", "IPOD", "IPAD", "MAC" or "ANDROID", depending on device detected below. On Android, the ANDROID Preprocessor variable will also be created.

FUNCTION GetDeviceInfo:
   iPhoneVer = 0 // Reset iPhone specific version flag.
   Target$ = PLATFORMINFO$("") // Get the current Platform Info
   SELECT Target$
      CASE "WIN32"
         Target$ = "PC"
      CASE "IPHONE" // What type of iOS Device? Will return "iPhone", "iPod Touch", "iPad".
         Target$=UCASE$(PLATFORMINFO$("DEVICE")) // Get the Target Device Info. Make sure everything is in capitals for the ZX81 font!
         IF Target$="IPOD TOUCH"
            Target$="IPOD" // Device name too long so shorten it.
         ENDIF
         IF Target$<>"IPAD"
            iPhoneVer = 1 // Set flag for iPhone or iPod touch models. This allows for onscreen buttons to be moved later etc.
         ENDIF
      CASE "MACOSX"
         Target$="MAC"
      CASE "ANDROID"
         ?DEFINE ANDROID // Define the ANDROID Preprocessor variable.
   ENDSELECT
ENDFUNCTION

mrplant

Thanks spacefractal - I did read that last night - should have checked again and posted into bugs section... will fix it . cheers!

spacefractal

I wish a RETURN$=EXTERNCALL(ARG$) could do a java communcation from glbasic to SDLActivity.java.

I see there is a public static int glb_open_url(String url) in SDLActivity.java, but here its could just been a public static String Externcalll(String url), which could call a another function outside SDLActivity.java. here I create a SPLITSTR() style function for java. Mightbeen I could abuse that a little bit for testing.....

DaCarSoft

Quote from: spacefractal on 2012-Sep-17
I when whent home check extra time for my iPad 3. I still use the temp fix as well, but there was no corners and no iCade issues (even resume with iCade works nice), also much better than that. But checks again very soon (and edit this thread).

Quote from: spacefractal on 2012-Sep-17
Also I still confirm there is no corners in both landscape and portrait mode and iCade still works very great. The tempcode I gave using with DaCarSoft in the bug forum did only fixed landscape corners, while its now fixed both as well iCade issues. So if you should still see the corners, then just apply the tempcode as well, but I dont think its required at all.

I'm happy to read that. Thanks for the news!!!!

Yes. I fixed a problem related with the iCade resume also, I was reading about that problem in the past and I tried to fix it when I sent the code to Gernot, but I haven't an iCade to test it and I was not sure it was solved until now.

I really like that the iCade is working at end, without corners, lines or issues. It shouldn't be needed patches, it should work without issues as is.

All people can check now the way in which is working now the bottom multitasking bar...     It changes according to the device orientation, automatically.

As I said in other posts, I will publish some code to take control over the rotation locks of the device, controlled by the hardware button or the bottom bar lock (at the left in the bottom bar).

:booze:

spacefractal

yep, I forgot that working too (howover for some reason its can sometimes crash when double click the taskbar away, howover not sure its a glbasic bug or not yet, something checking later). So this beta is different great iOS GlBasic version (and you daCarSoft did a great job), and worth using that as primary version for iOS. The Android issue was still not 100% fixed (surface changes does works pretty nice, but does not rotate, so its a rotation issue). Not checked other issues yet.

Howover we might need a list over various issues to prevent loss of tracking?