I Purchased - Where is my License Code?

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty Hello

unfortunately there has been problems with license keys in the past time. Usually you will be sent a license key within 48 hours from your payment time on. In most cases it's just an hour or so.
However, after 2 days there's something wrong. Please check spam filters to allow mails from glbasic.com.
Check, if the email address you specified is correct - maybe there is a typo.
If there's more than 3 days from your order without a message, please come to this forum and post about it.

[edit]
If you don't get a code within 15 minutes now, there's something wrong with your or my email server.
Once you got the payment response from PayPal or ShareIt, you definitely should have a license key.
If you can't log into the forum, you experience the same problem. Please use the web form to send a message, leaving an alternative email address to reply to you.

loganite

Hi,

I placed order 182149485 on saturday night (26th Jan) but have not got my license code yet.

Kitty Hello

Sorry, I was ill over the weekend.

loganite

Hello,
I am sorry to hear that, I hope you are feeling better. I hope it wasn't self inflicted ;-)

iezed

I Purchased I have order number 276664765, but still I do not have the activation code. Sorry my english.

Kitty Hello

Please allow 48 hours for the license to be sent. I sent it already, and I'm working on a method to share keys automatically. Sorry for the small delay.

iezed

Sorry, I thought that sending it automatically  :good:.  As long as I am entitled to receive the updates? and how many computers can I install the license?

Kitty Hello

You can use all new version with that license. I don't like trimming that.

You can install it on al of your computers. If you share with your best friend, I don't mind, either. But not over the internet with all your "freinds", please.

iezed

Thank very much for your availability.
I won't share it over the internet, seen that the price seems reasonable  :good:
have a nice day.
Best regards, Fabrizio.

Carakx

Hi, I purchased a license on April 21, but it seems my mail server has some serious issues with everything sent from glbasic.com. The emails are not even showing up in the spam folder. Here is what I tried:

I whitelisted @glbasic.com and @*.glbasic.com in my spam filter and used the contact form to request the license key again. I still didn't receive a reply. (I think that was on April 24.)

This evening I tried to register a forum account called "Carak" with the same email address, but I don't receive the activation email, no matter how many times I ask the forum to re-send it.

My mail server is located at all-inkl (kasserver.com), which seems to be the same provider glbasic.com uses. Could this be some kind of routing issue on their side?

Kitty Hello

I got the mails back. They were rejected. I'll PM you the code later. So sorry.

Carakx

Hi, thanks for the reply. Can you please send me the code?

ctillman10

Purchased on 21May. Still have not received license key. I was using my home email but never received a verification email for forum. Changed to present email immediately received verification email. Please try sending license key to this email.  Thanks

Kitty Hello

I sent an email to the alternative address now. Did you get it? So sorry. Some (very little - about 2 in 10 years) servers don't accept mails from glbasic.com.

ctillman10

Still have not received the key.  I did receive your email at the alternative email address.