Intel AppUp App-Store

Previous topic - Next topic

okee

QuoteI remember signing up with them some time ago.  Problem is I can't remember (nor can I get from their website any insight into) why I signed up in the first place.  Did it originally have something to do with Netbooks?  I'm guessing that's what the new Ultrabooks are an upgrade of.  I really haven't bothered to keep up to date on technology.

I'd say it was because of the Netbook, a lot of us signed up at the time.
I wasn't active on their site at all but 2-3 weeks ago i got an offer of a free ultrabook
I submitted the details of my game and they said they'd review it and let me know nearer
the release time, they're basically looking for apps that make use of the ultrabook technology
which is similar to a tablet i.e. touch, multitouch, accelerometer etc
Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

Hatonastick

Quote from: okee on 2012-Jul-01
QuoteI remember signing up with them some time ago.  Problem is I can't remember (nor can I get from their website any insight into) why I signed up in the first place.  Did it originally have something to do with Netbooks?  I'm guessing that's what the new Ultrabooks are an upgrade of.  I really haven't bothered to keep up to date on technology.

I'd say it was because of the Netbook, a lot of us signed up at the time.
I wasn't active on their site at all but 2-3 weeks ago i got an offer of a free ultrabook
I submitted the details of my game and they said they'd review it and let me know nearer
the release time, they're basically looking for apps that make use of the ultrabook technology
which is similar to a tablet i.e. touch, multitouch, accelerometer etc
I get those emails too but have a bad habit of deleting them without reading them.  In any case I don't really have anything to show them so I wouldn't be considered. :)  Hope you get one though!
Mat. 5: 14 - 16

Android: Toshiba Thrive Tablet (3.2), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (4.1.2).
Netbook: Samsung N150+ Netbook (Win 7 32-bit + Ubuntu 11.10).
Desktop: Intel i5 Desktop with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 (Win 8.1 64-bit).

diceless

So all I'd have to do is add touch screens or something unique for that form factor. Man I wish that they had of standardized around 16:10 screens or at least have encouraged them.