Mac OSX compile errors with GLBASIC v14.371

Previous topic - Next topic

vcastro99

Ok, I am trying to compile a program that compiles fine under win32 but when I try Mac OSX I get this:
--------------------
*** Configuration: OS-X_X86 ***
precompiling:
GPC - GLBasic Precompiler V.10.037 SN:c850ec23 - 3D, NET
Wordcount:12055 commands
compile+link:
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libGLBasicMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDL_mixer.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libSDLmain.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/lib/libCxImageMac.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++-static.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libstdc++.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
/cygdrive/q/Compiler/platform/Mac/Bin/../libexec/gcc/i686-apple-darwin8/4.0.1/ld: table of contents for archive: /cygdrive/Q/Compiler/platform/Mac/OSX/Lib/libgcc.a is out of date; rerun ranlib(1) (can't load from it)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** FATAL ERROR - Please post this output in the forum
Elapsed: 38.7 sec. Time: 19:59
Build: 0 succeeded.
*** 1 FAILED ***
-----------------------

This program has compiled fine in previous versions of GLBasic under Mac OSX... not sure what happened! I have seen other people posting this issue but I have not seen a clear solution...

Help!!