simple puzzle game WIP

Previous topic - Next topic

kanonet

Yes thats exactly how I mean it, the old style is is clearly made by an indy dev thats loves what he does, by watching it you even have the feeling of 'touching his soul', dont know how to describe it, so I call it personal again.
For the new one you found a perfect word: technical. This is really describing it, it does look nice and everything but it 'feel a bit colder' I mean it could be anything the same style could be an application to log something about your health etc. (dont know maybe old men like erico could need this?^^).
Like I said both are nice; but I slightly prefer the 1st one. But of cause I have only seen one single screen shot of the 2nd one, so this is definitely not enough to be sure about this. Since you have done both, I hope you find a way to use both, would be sad to lose the effort that clearly was put into this.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

erico

Quote from: kanonet on 2013-Sep-20
... I mean it could be anything the same style could be an application to log something about your health etc. (dont know maybe old men like erico could need this?^^)...

:D :D :D gotta love this community!! (that does it youngster! to your room now!! no amstrad cpc for you this week!!)

edit:back on topic, I agree.

Emil

Thanks for the feedback!
I'll just try to implement it and see how it feels from there :)

Emil

I've made a version of the game that's very simplified, but complete in a sense.
This is so that I can try and add it to the appstore. It's gone kinda smooth up until the point where I need to upload it and verify all bundle ids and whatnot.., I really have no clue about how I'm about to continue right now.., I'll add more information about my problems later when I sit at the correct computer.

But from memory I get error that my bundle ID is wrong or that it doesn't match something else.., But I can't figure out what it should be.., I read somewhere that it should be something akin to com.company.IDname or something.., is it possible to screw this up so it's impossible to have a correct ID?

Ian Price

Apple ID signing and bundling is a PITA. PM your email address I'll send you a .PDF guide to hopefully get you up and running. :)
I came. I saw. I played.

Emil

That's awesome Ian. PM was sent!

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

Emil

Seems that I didn't even need the app to have correct ids and stuff. Its out now on AppStore :)
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sweeper/id733497117?l=sv&ls=1&mt=8
Really need to update it soon since It's in its most basis form.

Even so, yay! :)

kanonet

Gratz on publishing it!
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

erico

Good going Emil, let us know how it scores on the app stores.

Emil

Thanks!
Found it on the swedish toplist for paid apps at place 256 just now

Didnt expect that

mentalthink

I have to test, I think I bought, but apple don¡t said me nothing about the money... but I buy sure, I like a lot the graphics.. I comment something about the game when I played a bit--.

Congrats for finish the work, finish a game it's more complex than the planets put them in line... =D =D

Emil

Thanks mentalthink, I look forward to your criticism!

Emil

A stab at a new character. I like him, thinks he turned out quite cute  :P

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.