Sin sonido ni música en android-ayuda

Previous topic - Next topic

tatakamucher

Hola amigos, soy primerizo en android u_u y cuando pruebo mi juego no me da sonidos ni música, lo pruebo en win y en ios y todo va bien, alguna ayuda????  :giveup: :D

erico

Hi Taka, what are the format of your music? WAV or OGG?
Try both, android might enjoy one or the other. :good:

tatakamucher

hi erico, i tried with mp3, ogg and wav  :( :S

erico

It could be the path thing Spacefractal stated on the other post, which GLB version are you using?
It could also be the format of the sound.

I got sound going fine on my game, music and sfx. I can take a closer look into what I did that worked.

tatakamucher

tatakamucher

i tried with 10.283 and sounds works but music not  :x :noggin:

mentalthink

Creo tatamuker que la musica en android tiene que ser .ogg en mp3 no funciona, aún asi creo que el problema son cosas de los codecs internos, como sabes el mp3 tiene tropecientas configuraciones de bitrates y tal...

No estoy seguro porque a penas toco el Android, pero si puedes convierte la musica a .ogg o .wav esté para hacer simplemente la prueba a ver si suena,ya que son enormes los ficheros...

Para convertir audio tienes tropecientas mil herramientas gratutias y que te lo hacen por lotes, no  es mucho problema el tema de los formatos y compresiones en cuanto 1 funciona las demas también...

Mirate estó, pero hay tropecientos mil programas como este.
http://download.cnet.com/Free-Audio-Converter/3000-2140_4-10893961.html

tatakamucher

hola mentalthink, ya probe con ogg, con wav y nada  :x, cuando cambie la versión ya funcionó el sonido pero la música no  :sick:

tatakamucher

ya se pudo  :enc: creo que es algo con la ver 11  :x

erico

I believe the latest android beta you will have to use full path on sound and I also heard a while ago that the wav format ye bits and hz was of one time, let me check. Music on my v10 works OGG only I believe. I will have o check. Do you have on sample that you current use so I can take a look?

erico

Ops, here is what Spacefractal said about sound on android on the latest GLB version.
Check if it helps you:

QuoteAbout Android sound, uses full path (by using GETCURRENTDIR$()) when you load your sounds and music. Else its will not got loaded at all. is a well known bug in the beta (but easy to workaround).

Thas info is on this thread here:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=9509.msg82163#new

tatakamucher

thanks for help me erico and mental, the problem solved using 10.283, sounds in .wav and music in .ogg  :good:

erico

Nice, that is exactly what I have running, but if you must use latest beta, check that spacefractal hint.

tatakamucher

thanks erico  :good:

Now, can help me to sign android apk :P?

erico

I haven´t got to the signing apk part as of yet on my game.
But I have been setting aside a set of threads here that relates to that. It dosen´t look too hard.

Check this thread:
http://www.glbasic.com/forum/index.php?topic=6169.0;topicseen