Steve Jobs vowed to 'destroy' Android

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixth Sense

Okay, It's been more than ten years now so I confess............I let the dogs out!

Yodaman Jer

So back in the 1990s, he convinces Apple and their fans to not be in the "If Apple is to win, Microsoft has to lose" frame of mind, and now he wants to literally destroy the competition of a mobile OS?

Dang, Steve. Competition is healthy!

Now we can see why Apple's been suing the crap out of virtually every other smartphone maker, though... :noggin:
Click the pic to go to my development blog!

erico

Hehe,

I respect steve jobs as a corporate man, and that only.
If microsoft didn´t buy whole shares of apple they would be with the commodore amiga a long time ago...

The steve I really take my hat off is this one here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wozniak

I tend to value more the guys who put their hand on things(engineering, coders, etc) other then politics and money shifters, although I perfecly see everyone´s value as a team...

Nathan

I don't mean this as a "pun" or anything, but it surely can be very unhealthy to put a lot of energy into "negative" projects like this?  And what of Steve Jobs quote about great artists stealing or something....?

But having said that, I can see where he's coming from when someone on your board steals the idea right out from under your feet and uses it in their own company.