Wumbo for iPod/iPhone, reviews, please?

Previous topic - Next topic

codegit

Kitty, have you made Wumbo also available in the "Entertainment" category on the app store?? I am still hoping to download and play this game.  I have noticed that if games are also allowed to be sold in this category as well as the game category, I will see it in the South African store.
------------------------------------------
1 X Acer TravelMate 4270, laptop, XP PRO
1 X Dell Studio 17 laptop, Windows 7
1 X MacBook Pro 2,2 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD, 9400M
2 X iTouch
1 X HTC Desire (Android 2.1)
iPad soon to be added

Kitty Hello

I can't change the cathegory afterwards :(

codegit

I did not know this. I was hoping to give you a review. Maybe a coupon??? I am hoping you will also give me a review for CrackShot. =D
2 X iTouch
iPad soon to be added

Kitty Hello

Schranz0r

I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

Kitty Hello

codegit

Quote from: Kitty Hello on 2009-Nov-10
Is it online, already?

No CrackShot is not yet available....soon, I hope.  :P
2 X iTouch
iPad soon to be added

Hatonastick

Quote from: codegit on 2009-Sep-24
Yes, I did search for Wumbo, but it is not available. This is worrying as I thought that applications would be available world wide? This is typically apple.  :|
Actually this isn't just 'typically Apple'.  There are a number of services that do this for a number of reasons.  Other services that do include console online stores (eg. Nintendo, 360 and PS3), and online stores that sell direct download games (eg. Steam, Direct2Drive etc.).  The reasons include everything from distribution rights (which are often given to different companies in different countries, but only an issue with games sold in a box as well ie. most games sold by Steam and Direct2Drive) to censorship related laws/ratings (each country, outside of the EU at least, tends to have it's own version of laws, rating systems etc. and related processes to go through -- although I'm not 100% sure why this affects big publishers, but not you or I when we self-publish (publishing on iTunes isn't self-publishing) online as I'm not a lawyer).  Incredibly annoying for consumers (and Indie developers) but not a lot you or I can do about it.