Gp2X Wiz

Previous topic - Next topic

Leginus

My Gp2X Wiz should arrive today  :good: 
I ordered it Sunday night, so processed Monday and got a despatch update on Monday Night, so in theory, being as though it is 1st class recorded I should get it today.

Bad news is that it is for a quick test only and then it is into the christmas presents pile as the missus wants to buy it me for christmas  :'(

I am thinking that I should buy this myself and ask her for a Pandora pre order for christmas

Ian Price

Even if you were to get a pre-order place for a Pandora (unlikely) the possibility of actually getting one for Christmas is even less likely. I honestly can't see it arriving before the New Year.

I've got one on pre-order too :(

Christmas is only 6 weeks away now - not long to wait for a nice shiny Wiz. :D
I came. I saw. I played.

Kitty Hello

Yes, excellent. You can try to convince her by telling her that x-mas is the fairy when Jesus was born, and the sheeps were on the fields and thus, it can't be december. There's lots of hints that point towards September/October instead...

Ian Price

Or you could just tell her that she can't stop you having a Wiz before Christmas :P
I came. I saw. I played.

Leginus

lol excellent suggestions!!

So if i understand this correctly, I tell her she cannot stop me having it before christmas and when she kicks me out I am to go in a stable over the christmas period with the sheep.   =D

Leginus

Lets hope so :)

Ian Price

The sheep might get jealous - the Wiz has a bigger RAM ;) :P
I came. I saw. I played.

Leginus

Great news !!  The wiz is mine before xmas and no sign whatsoever of a stable or sheep  :booze:

Lol @ ian.  I Love being the "Butt" of ram jokes

Kitty Hello

I just don't get the sheep part in this thread... Is that a Welsh code talk?

Ian Price

Wales. Where men are men and sheep are worried! :P

BTW I can say that without being racist, as both my parents are Welsh.
I came. I saw. I played.

Moru

Ram is a male sheep. RAM is what you stuff into your computer when it starts swapping too much

Kitty Hello

A-ha! There is the connection. It's those ambiguities that make me not get lots of jokes.

Ian Price

Another "ram" here - Ramraiding: This doesn't mean to go on the prowl for sheep!  (it actually means driving a vehicle through a shop/bank window/door to gain access and then looting said shop/bank).
I came. I saw. I played.