What do you think about the Alien Covenant Movie?¿

Previous topic - Next topic

mentalthink

Ei guys nobody comment nothing about this film...Sure you like the "Alien".
I think is the best desing of a monster in all history of movies .
OK, Predator is cool too, but don't arrives to this level.

I hope will be better than the previous, not is bad in all but is like a remix of anothers previous films. ( I don't remind the name of the film)
I only like Alien 8, and Alien II (with Marines) the others are really bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2QhaiKoKbc

erico

I´m out of faith for reboots.
By the trailers, it seems it is going to be the usual cash in, no sign of an interesting plot on them at all.
Maybe I´m wrong though. ;)

Talking about reboots, a few friends said that Trainspotting 2 is quite nice, will check that out too.
Ghost in the shell I plan to avoid completely.

Ian Price

I love the Alien movie franchise (and Predator), so I'm looking forward to Covenant. I don't expect to be wowed by it in the same way I was when I first saw Alien and Aliens, but I hope it's a good film.

I fell asleep in Ghost In The Shell... :/
I came. I saw. I played.

mentalthink

Trainspoting... I have to see the first  =D =D, I forget in my youth. About Ghost in the Shell I ear is a good movie, seems similar to comic (Really I never see nothing about this Manga).
Perhaps is like said Ian, bored.

The problem of movies is the same like music, perhaps someone like a lot and another hates.

If you want see a really extrange movie (I like it), the Lobst (La Langosta), is really extrange but enjoyable.

Ian Price

TBF I had been working a lot of long shifts prior to "seeing" GITS. But then, if it had been better...
I came. I saw. I played.