Solidaridad

Previous topic - Next topic

SnooPI

Un Mensaje de solidaridad de Francia para el accidente de tren en España.  :|

mentalthink

Gracias Snooppy no se si hay alguién de Galicia... de momento ya están empezando a haber elucubraciones raras---

erico

Ian Price

Absolutely tragic. The media/evidence is stating that the driver was going twice as fast as he should have been while going round a tight curve/bend. Experts are saying that this shouldn't have been possible. So was there a technical fault or did the driver turn off safety features deliberately? Whatever the case almost 80 (at last count) people lost their lives due to this. God rest their souls.

I will say something though - at least it took media attention away from the bloody Royal baby!
I came. I saw. I played.

erico

I thought those trains were pretty much computer controlled when it comes to speed. Like the driver can never override an imposed computer speed, can only do less or stop. There must have been a tech fault altogether with the inability of the driver to notice and take action. :(

mentalthink

I watch the images about the collision... buff.. really the fear in those moments have to be extremelly huge...
About the train conductor... really I have my doubts, those trains have a lot of securutity and are controlled in each part of the trajectory..

I ear about this part of the traject was new from 2 years ago...

Really I don't know whta happens, the black box say all, another thing it's the news say the true...

bigsofty

Very sad indeed.  :(
Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

hardyx

Thanks Snoopy, I hope they find the cause and this never happens again.
All the support for the affected families.

Hark0

Quote from: hardyx on 2013-Jul-26
Thanks Snoopy, I hope they find the cause and this never happens again.
All the support for the affected families.

+1

It's a black day for all people... :(
http://litiopixel.blogspot.com
litiopixel.blogspot.com - Desarrollo videojuegos Indie · Pixel-Art · Retroinformática · Electrónica Development Indie Videogames · Pixel-Art · Retrocomputing · Electronic