GLBasic V12 (was formerly V11 beta)

Previous topic - Next topic

MrTAToad

Have you looked in Samples/Projects ?

kanonet

Its not there if you did a fresh install of the last beta.
Lenovo Thinkpad T430u: Intel i5-3317U, 8GB DDR3, NVidia GeForce 620M, Micron RealSSD C400 @Win7 x64

Schranz0r

Quote from: kanonet on 2013-Feb-19
Its not there if you did a fresh install of the last beta.

Yepp it was a "clean" install :)
No folder called native_gui
I <3 DGArray's :D

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

MrTAToad

How odd!  Obviously forgot to include it in the package...

Schranz0r

maybe someone can upload the folder?!

PC:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 16@4.5GHz, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 RAM, ASUS Dual GeForce RTX™ 3060 OC Edition 12GB GDDR6, Windows 11 Pro 64Bit, MSi Tomahawk B350 Mainboard

MrTAToad

It would be a bit big unfortunately.  At the moment there are a few syntax errors in it too...

spacefractal

The icade issue is back as shown in the attachment and its in official V1.3 in my game using 11.2xx.

Its some where strange, it's don't happens all time, only happens in portrait mode, and it can been fixed by double click home button twice. So im still not sure it's a just a bug in greedy mouse or in glbasic yet.  I'm invistate that in this coming weekend.

So nonear a game breaker at all, and the game still play perfectly fine. So it's more a minor thing...

PS. its not there and behaiver correctly in 11.171, while the icade issue went back in 11.261 (and yes still not tested the 11.3xx yet). So I compile and uploade with 11.171 to Apple today, 11.261 works still excellent with Android which is more important.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Genius.Greedy Mouse - Karma Miwa - Spot Race - CatchOut - PowerUp Elevation - The beagle Jam - Cave Heroes 2023 - https://spacefractal.itch.io/

Kitty Hello

There's a new beta now, that can compile HTML5. It's not perfect and not compressed, yet. But it's a start. Android is told to have no sound? :(

Omadan

Where can I download? it says my version is up to date.

Thanks kitty
Top Arcade Apps - Best game for mobiles and computers

http://www.toparcadeapps.com

mentalthink

Omadan it's the first post...

For me Hmlt5 Compiles, but I don't know where it's the code Example, I rebember for make the main loop not it's:
while true, it's another command... I searching now...

I only do a print "Hello Html5",x,y and cost bit of time... but well html runs!!! Thanks Kitty!!!

:-* :-*

Schranz0r

HTML5 not working for me...

PC:

mentalthink

@Schranz0r

For me compiles, but I can have nothing in the screen, but I think it's becuase the loop it's different than the while true... (Where it's the example of the Snow, I try to search but I don't find in any place?¿...  :'( )

HI I can confirm GLbasic runs fine whit HTML5, (only be a bit patient when load the Browser... not too much time, but I think if you put a lot of graphics the time can increase )

Be carefully, for HTLM5 works, you DON'T USE WHile true...

///FOR A SIMPLE TEXT Copy and paste this COde, rom Gernnot, but I think it's better stay here, perhpas you confuse like me and don't works never  =D

Code (glbasic) Select

LIMITFPS 60
STDOUT "In main game now\n"
GLOBAL stary%[]
DIM stary%[300]
FOREACH y IN stary[]
y = -RND(400)
NEXT

// SETLOOPSUB "GLB_ON_LOOP" // - GLBasic V11 calls this at the END of "main"

STDOUT "finishing the main loop now\n"

@SUB GLB_ON_LOOP: // this is called by the framework after the "main" init module
LOCAL spd% = 0, x% = 0
FOREACH y IN stary[]
spd = bAND(spd+1, 3)
INC y, spd+1
PRINT "*", x, y
IF y>400 THEN y=-32
INC x
NEXT

PRINT "Merry Christmas, HoHoHo", 32,(1+SIN(GETTIMERALL()/10.)) * 64+60

SHOWSCREEN

ENDSUB

And only this...

Well some points , for me don't works...

Under paralell desktops, don't runs Chrome or Firefox, but in the MacOS outer the Virtual Machine in Firefox works, in Chrome I only see the buttons nothing like bakground or stars..

PS: For newbies, you can see in my image some blue lines, this it's a simple .png I put in the code (in the example above don't appears), only for you can see like HTML5 finally works, and we have another world to explore...

GLML5 <3 <3 :-* :-*

Schranz0r

OK you have to run the Editor as ADMINISTRATOR!

Now i can run Gernots examplecode:

Code (glbasic) Select
LIMITFPS 60
STDOUT "In main game now\n"
GLOBAL stary%[]
DIM stary%[300]
FOREACH y IN stary[]
y = -RND(400)
NEXT

SETLOOPSUB "GLB_ON_LOOP" // - GLBasic V11 calls this at the END of "main"

STDOUT "finishing the main loop now\n"

@SUB GLB_ON_LOOP: // this is called by the framework after the "main" init module
LOCAL spd% = 0, x% = 0
FOREACH y IN stary[]
spd = bAND(spd+1, 3)
INC y, spd+1
PRINT "*", x, y
IF y>400 THEN y=-32
INC x
NEXT

PRINT "Merry Christmas, HoHoHo", 32,(1+SIN(GETTIMERALL()/10.)) * 64+60

SHOWSCREEN

ENDSUB

PC:

MrTAToad

So far with Windows 8 neither Chrome nor IE 10 will run the HTML 5 (just says it's "Preparing").  Also tried Safari, but that is the same thing.

I'll see what happens in XP (and Windows 7)

Windows XP is the same... this is odd (Chrome states the file has become unresponsive)
Same thing with Windows 7

This is with Gernot's example.  It is very strange...

D2O

Win8 und Firefox, Chrome, IE.
Hier läuft HTML5 genauso wenig.
I7 2600K; 8 GB RAM ; Win10 Pro x64 | NVidia GTX 750 TI 2048MB ; Realtec OnBoard Sound;
Lenovo ThinkPad T400: XP Pro
GLB Premium-immer Aktuell