BASIC

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Bug Reports / Re: ANDROID - Immersive full screen question
« Last post by adaz on 2018-Feb-18 »
Thank you spacefractal and guys. I already compiled this code for Android 5.1.1, API level 22, so it should work as you said. But it doesn't :( Do you have an idea where that "bug" could be, maybe I can try to fix it?

EDIT:
It's strange:
"aapt dump badging" command says:

package: name='com.company.title' versionCode='1' versionName='1.00' platformBuildVersionName='5.1.1-1819727'
install-location:'preferExternal'
sdkVersion:'9'
targetSdkVersion:'19'

How can it be?
still, this issue is NOTHING about scaling and converting coordinates at all. Dont been confused here. This is a MOUSESTATE issue.

The main issue is simply is the java code does simpley not take and aware the feature have been set or not and then glbasic does not take any notice at all when screen configuration change, etc its techinal change onscreen resolution.

That means, when you switch to Immersive screen, then the resolution also changes too, that does property not happens and then MOUSESTATE fails and still thinks the resolutions is in normal mode. hence its freak out. This is what im thinking. Im have property tried to get it working, but did newer got it working, so im skipped the feature. Android 5.0 fullscreen was much easier to support.

Howover im will not fix this issue, since its only effect Android 4.4 and fullscreen from Android 5 can been used.

the issue is property rely in SDLActivity.Java and eventuelly in Androidmanifest.xml. The issue should also exists only for Android 4.4...... Fullscreen IS supported from Android 5.0 and up. Also im did also fixed a simular issue, which im thinks its was a Android TV issue about this one.

So this can actuelly by a bug, but im wont fix it.

« Last post by erico on 2018-Feb-18 »
Yep, the scaling part was not what I wanted to point but the part that detects screen size and convert touch coordinates accordingly.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android GPS disable
« Last post by spacefractal on 2018-Feb-18 »
this was fixed on one of the last AndroidExtras version before im stoppede..... its should check if GPS string was set in AndroidManifest or not, and then simply just skip the code..... In a older version, just uncomment the commend by MRPlow post.

Android on some devices might reserve some screen, when its have virtual buttons. That is normal and is a system feature.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android GPS disable
« Last post by MrPlow on 2018-Feb-18 »
Hey Paul

I had a that GPS notice issue for a while and after SF letting me know it was an issue with the library I had I edited it and fixed it :)

If I recall correctly I commented out line in SDLactivity.java

// Create GPS instance
      // androidGPS = new AndroidGPS(this);

Edit : But I can see you sorted it with new files altogether... :)

Oops - yep, didn't read the issue correctly, so I went on a tangent with scaling....  :S

Android does not report the screen resolution where the system buttons is, so you might cannot use the full screen. That is pretty normal and is nothing im can do with it. This is just how onscreen buttons works. So this is by Android design.

Im will also not fix the the Immersive screen for Android 4.4, due the userbase is very small today, and im have stopped Android support anyway. The issue is property in SDLActivity.Java mouse code, which is not aware of the Immersive screen and "orientations" changes.

Android 5+ fullscreen should howover do works fine.

PS. This is not a scaling issue, but mousestate issue. scaling and boxcoll have nothing about it at all.
Hi

[edited scaling comment - not relevant]

I didn't read the issue correctly :)

Maybe your touch is being registered but not shown in the right place.
Why not add another feedback response in a fixed location, to the show the screen accepting the touch (even if not in the correct position).

GLBasic - de / Re: Laufwerke
« Last post by D2O on 2018-Feb-18 »
 :blink:
Hmmm, das hört sich so an wie wenn da was mit reincompiliert wird wo nicht rein gehört.

1. Öffne die *.apk mal mit dem 7-Zip manager.
Da kannst Du die ganzen Ordner, Dateien und deren größe in einer apk einsehen.
Beispiel:  http://snap.ashampoo.com/WT82LYX0

2. In der GLB IDE unter Datei->Projekt mal dfas Bereinigen anklicken. Hier werden alle unötigen Dateien erstmal gelöscht. (Da gibts auch ein ein ICON in der Toolleiste-> Mülleimer)

3. ;) bin mal kurz Offline, die Hunde schreien nach "Spaziergang"

GLBasic - de / Re: Laufwerke
« Last post by Worebu on 2018-Feb-18 »
Hab noch einen.

Ich habe den Android Ordner gelöscht und noch einmal durch den Compiler gejagt und ..... 103 mb, also knapp 100 mb weniger. Ich habe nichts gemacht, das Projekt ist so wie es auch mit 202 mb war.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10