Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
GLBasic - de / Re: Laufwerke
« Last post by Worebu on Yesterday at 09:40 pm »
Hi,
genau das war's. Ich hatte die Originaldateien von den Grafiken und Sounds in einem Unterordner von "Media" und GLB
hat den ganzen Media Ordner ins Projekt Compiliert nicht nur die benutzten Files (wie dachte). Meine Kopien raus genommen
und weg ist der Müll. Also merken: nur benutzte Files in den Media Ordner. Dank Dir und eine schöne Arbeitswoche  :whip:
Bug Reports / Re: ANDROID - Immersive full screen question
« Last post by adaz on Yesterday at 09:26 pm »
It was my mistake, I didn't notice an error message after compile, so I used an old apk. Now it really compiled to api 22:

package: name='com.adaz.antirock' versionCode='1' versionName='1.00' platformBuildVersionName='5.1.1-1819727'
install-location:'preferExternal'
sdkVersion:'10'
targetSdkVersion:'22'

But the same MOUSESTATE issue still extists :-(
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 09:16 pm »
checkout your androidmanifest.xml, which require changes.

targetSdkVersion is wrong and think you still using Android 4.4 SDK, where fullscreen feature is not present. targetSdkVersion should set to the current SDK using. If you update and fixing, then targetSdkVersion should set target to that.

here is the manifest im used for CatchOut, before im stopped:

Code: GLBasic [Select]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
      package="xxx.spacefractal.catchout"
      android:installLocation="preferExternal"
      android:versionCode="3"
      android:versionName="1.02">
    <uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="10" android:targetSdkVersion="22" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" />
        <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK" />
        <supports-screens android:resizeable="false"
                                          android:smallScreens="false"
                                          android:normalScreens="true"
                                          android:largeScreens="true"
                                          android:xlargeScreens="true"
                                          android:requiresSmallestWidthDp="400"
                                          android:anyDensity="true" />
    <application android:label="@string/app_name" android:icon="@drawable/icon" android:debuggable="false">
                <meta-data android:name="TVOnly" android:value="0" />
                <meta-data android:name="UseShop" android:value="0" />
        <activity       android:name="org.libsdl.app.SDLActivity"
                                        android:label="@string/app_name"
                                        android:screenOrientation="sensorLandscape"
                                        android:configChanges="orientation|keyboardHidden|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize"
                                        >
            <intent-filter>
                <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
                <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
                                <category android:name="tv.ouya.intent.category.GAME" />                                       
            </intent-filter>
        </activity>            
    </application>
</manifest>

There is also various Android TV as well OUYA stuff you might can remove..... There was also a crash bug in eailer Android Extras on some devices, when the OuyaSDK is present. that is fixed and will simply not init it, when its not on Ouya. You can also eventuelly remove all those stuff in onCreate().
« Last post by adaz on Yesterday at 08:55 pm »
Thank you spacefractal and guys. I already compiled this code for Android 5.1.1, API level 22, so it should work as you said. But it doesn't :( Do you have an idea where that "bug" could be, maybe I can try to fix it?

EDIT:
It's strange:
"aapt dump badging" command says:

package: name='com.company.title' versionCode='1' versionName='1.00' platformBuildVersionName='5.1.1-1819727'
install-location:'preferExternal'
sdkVersion:'9'
targetSdkVersion:'19'

How can it be?
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 07:33 pm »
still, this issue is NOTHING about scaling and converting coordinates at all. Dont been confused here. This is a MOUSESTATE issue.

The main issue is simply is the java code does simpley not take and aware the feature have been set or not and then glbasic does not take any notice at all when screen configuration change, etc its techinal change onscreen resolution.

That means, when you switch to Immersive screen, then the resolution also changes too, that does property not happens and then MOUSESTATE fails and still thinks the resolutions is in normal mode. hence its freak out. This is what im thinking. Im have property tried to get it working, but did newer got it working, so im skipped the feature. Android 5.0 fullscreen was much easier to support.

Howover im will not fix this issue, since its only effect Android 4.4 and fullscreen from Android 5 can been used.

the issue is property rely in SDLActivity.Java and eventuelly in Androidmanifest.xml. The issue should also exists only for Android 4.4...... Fullscreen IS supported from Android 5.0 and up. Also im did also fixed a simular issue, which im thinks its was a Android TV issue about this one.

So this can actuelly by a bug, but im wont fix it.

« Last post by erico on Yesterday at 07:19 pm »
Yep, the scaling part was not what I wanted to point but the part that detects screen size and convert touch coordinates accordingly.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android GPS disable
« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 06:47 pm »
this was fixed on one of the last AndroidExtras version before im stoppede..... its should check if GPS string was set in AndroidManifest or not, and then simply just skip the code..... In a older version, just uncomment the commend by MRPlow post.

Android on some devices might reserve some screen, when its have virtual buttons. That is normal and is a system feature.
GLBasic - en / Re: Android GPS disable
« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 06:03 pm »
Hey Paul

I had a that GPS notice issue for a while and after SF letting me know it was an issue with the library I had I edited it and fixed it :)

If I recall correctly I commented out line in SDLactivity.java

// Create GPS instance
      // androidGPS = new AndroidGPS(this);

Edit : But I can see you sorted it with new files altogether... :)

« Last post by MrPlow on Yesterday at 05:57 pm »
Oops - yep, didn't read the issue correctly, so I went on a tangent with scaling....  :S

« Last post by spacefractal on Yesterday at 05:38 pm »
Android does not report the screen resolution where the system buttons is, so you might cannot use the full screen. That is pretty normal and is nothing im can do with it. This is just how onscreen buttons works. So this is by Android design.

Im will also not fix the the Immersive screen for Android 4.4, due the userbase is very small today, and im have stopped Android support anyway. The issue is property in SDLActivity.Java mouse code, which is not aware of the Immersive screen and "orientations" changes.

Android 5+ fullscreen should howover do works fine.

PS. This is not a scaling issue, but mousestate issue. scaling and boxcoll have nothing about it at all.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10