Best review ever - NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian Price

I came. I saw. I played.

okee

Android: Samsung Galaxy S2 -  ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) - Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2
IOS: 2 x Ipod Touch (1G)

bigsofty

Cheers,

Ian.

"It is practically impossible to teach good programming style to students that have had prior exposure to BASIC.  As potential programmers, they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration."
(E. W. Dijkstra)

Kitty Hello

Thanks for the warning. I was about to explode!
Do you apply this on your head or just on the bottom?  :puke:

Ian Price

I personally wouldn't apply it to anything - and certainly not after seeing this! :P
I came. I saw. I played.

Wampus

Kitty Hello

Oh no. I started laughing about the product. I didn't realize you mean the reviews of the customers.

I don't mind people being abhorrent, but please keep it for yourself. Gahhh... the pain of the image in my head...

Sixth Sense

Brings back bad memories of the time I went for a pee immediately after applying Deep Heat Rub to a muscle strain. Thought I was going to pass out!  :help:
Okay, It's been more than ten years now so I confess............I let the dogs out!

fuzzy70

Quote from: Sixth Sense on 2012-Apr-25
Brings back bad memories of the time I went for a pee immediately after applying Deep Heat Rub to a muscle strain. Thought I was going to pass out!  :help:

Thank god for that, I thought I was the only prat to suffer that one  :D

Lee
"Why don't you just make ten louder and make ten be the top number and make that a little louder?"
- "These go to eleven."

This Is Spinal Tap (1984)